Originally posted by angelicious

Is my Jam,

Jammin away at Gustavino's!!;):D

angelicious you're outta control, but funny

you have mad posts all over the boards about this jam

the track is going to get played out

the radio is killing it every other 5 minutes

it does have a dope bassline when you turn it up

great jam for summer, bring on the sun already!

Originally posted by njdionysus

angelicious you're outta control, but funny

you have mad posts all over the boards about this jam

the track is going to get played out

the radio is killing it every other 5 minutes

it does have a dope bassline when you turn it up

great jam for summer, bring on the sun already!

:laugh:

I know, but I like to post it and everyone gets mad, saying " That was so 5 minutes ago" :laugh:

They think i was born yesterday or something:laugh:

I love to see drama start. hehe

Originally posted by angelicious

Are you kidding me, you can bring back any old school Biggie Smalls songs, and the crowd will be jumpin. Or even old school from the chronic album with dr. dre and snoop dog. The crowd will eat it up.

oh, of course

i was kinda talking about new joints though

The whole CD is what its about...."In Da Club" & Wankster" are the worst songs on it.....they were aimed for radio & mass appeal...now he is multi-platnum artist...cause of it...it made way for a more hardcore rap album....when he says "I Get Played To Talk Greasey" its the truth....(Ja Rule,Jigga & Nas) he is aiming for

Ja Rule gets dissed so many times its funny....

"I'm back in the game shawty, to +Rule+ and conquer

You sing for hoes and sound like the cookie monster"

Irv Gotti gets it too....

"and your boss is a bitch, if he could he would

Sell his soul for cheap, trade his +Knight+ to be Suge

You can buy cars but you can't buy respect in the hood

Maybe I'm so disrespectfu cuz to me you're a mystery

I know niggaz from ya hood, you have no history

Never sold nothin, never popped nothin, nigga stop frontin

Jay put you on, X made you hot

Now you run around like you some big shot

Ha, ha pussy..."

Eminem, 2 tracks he is on & Kills it

all Dre's beatz that were for his new album....went to 50's

listen to the album u won't be disapointed...he covers it all.Best album since biggie.IMO

Originally posted by dog6

listen to the album u won't be disapointed...he covers it all.Best album since biggie.IMO

wait, your talking about 50s album? best album since biggie? i definietly dont know about that.

the record is nothing more than maintream garbage produced to get people to nod along to the chorus in a club. all he talks about is clubs, champagne, bein a pimp, etc etc etc. oh and the one required song that all "gangsta" rappers must have these days- a slow ballad to one of their ladies. real wack

50 does really come at ja rule and even irv - but he is getting even more commercial and mainstream then them, so he sounds like a schmuck.

the songs eminem produced were good, typical though. the songs he produces are very distinct. not many people can skill the rap over his beats. he can, nas can, and 50 skilled it though too

if u ask me, 50 was better when he was more underground a few years ago. but i guess i must be proven wrong because of the friggin unreal success of his album. but these days "selling out" and going mainstream is the only place the money's at.

and real gangsters dont pick up microphones in the first place.

but best album since biggie? no shot. well, thats jusy my opinion :shades:

Originally posted by dog6

I agree 100% ... we needed another good rapper.. finally got one... Ja Rule and Jay-Z weren't "cuttin" it... :D

LOL You have to give Eminem his respect. Even though he isn't as good, Dre and Em brought 50 Cent to where he is today.

NOW, with all that said... onto the HOUSEEEEE :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

the record is nothing more than maintream garbage produced to get people to nod along to the chorus in a club. all he talks about is clubs, champagne, bein a pimp, etc etc etc. oh and the one required song that all "gangsta" rappers must have these days- a slow ballad to one of their ladies. real wack

50 does really come at ja rule and even irv - but he is getting even more commercial and mainstream then them, so he sounds like a schmuck.

the songs eminem produced were good, typical though. the songs he produces are very distinct. not many people can skill the rap over his beats. he can, nas can, and 50 skilled it though too

if u ask me, 50 was better when he was more underground a few years ago. but i guess i must be proven wrong because of the friggin unreal success of his album. but these days "selling out" and going mainstream is the only place the money's at.

and real gangsters dont pick up microphones in the first place.

but best album since biggie? no shot. well, thats jusy my opinion :shades:

So ur saying cause he is commercial....He is whack....50's underground albums are OK....ya kno what he did wit that money....He bought Crack.....coming at Ja & Irv makes him look like a schmuck cause he more popular?...He took both of them & everything he says is true bout them......no matter if he is popular are not thats a fact.....we can agree to disagree but there is very few peeps I listen to.....Nas,Eminem,50,Lox,Mobb Deep.....there are very few albums that most tracks i can feel...this happens to be one of them.....with record sales comes money...more haters...more problems....best album since biggie I'll still say yes....the Jigga years blew,dirty south boys i can't stand.....besides Eminem's last 2 & Nas's last one (Book Of Rhymes fav song off it).....a bunch of substitute teachers out there IMO......but we can argue this point over & over...but the good thing about this has peeps talkin about Rap again....& either way thats a good thing.:shades: