Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrities in Haledon

themoo

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Not since they reopened but there is no way IMO it can have a underground vibe. Maybe we have a difference it what we consider an underground vibe.

Understandable, and I would agree but you have no idea what it looks like inside now. Double the size and a beautiful lounge area. Chairs are in form of musical notes. Saturday nights brings the underground crowd. During the week it is usually a college crowd but sat nights is another story. It's like all of the people that don't feel like getting all done up and just want to go somewhere local and hear good music and get the biggest, cheapest drinks around. I recommend you come out on a saturday to check it out. Your opinion will change. I went in to DJ and didn't even recognize the place, it is like night and day.

In my right mind I would never critique a place until I experience it, so I say go check it out and then form your opinion.

....lol....i dunno about underground.....but i went on thurs ...and it's a great place on a weeknight and close to home...decent music ...lotta familar faces...and alcohol.......i wouldn't suggest driving much to come there....but for people in the area...it's not a bad night.....moo....sorry...but i think u are playing celebs up a little too much......

Originally posted by misk

....lol....i dunno about underground.....but i went on thurs ...and it's a great place on a weeknight and close to home...decent music ...lotta familar faces...and alcohol.......i wouldn't suggest driving much to come there....but for people in the area...it's not a bad night.....moo....sorry...but i think u are playing celebs up a little too much......

I just said it had a good vibe, come on a saturday night, the music is different and the crowd is different than the weekday college crowd. I'm just talking about saturdays. I don't mean to be playing it up, I would just like everyone to see the dramatic change from the old celebs. And I should know, I dj'd there every saturday for 2 years. I spun the night before it burnt down. But don't get me wrong I am just trying to say that the place has a great relaxed feel (vibe). And Misk I agree when you say it is not a place to drive out of your way for. It is a great alternative to the big clubs for people in the area.

Originally posted by misk

i fell ya missy.. anyways celebs is more of a bar like chill spot, not really a party spot.. deffinatly alot of familiar faces! but i live 2 mins away so most likely ull be seeing me there sooner or later! :D

Originally posted by donkeyman

moo i am going to have to completely disagree with you on this. the place sucks a big fat ass. IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING UNCLEANED ASS HOLE. I WOULD NEVER FUCKING GO BACK TO THAT PLACE. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR STYLE AND ATMOSPHERE IS LIKE, BUT IF YOU LIKE A SHIT HOLE THAN YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE BITCH.

I CANT BELIEVE HOW YOU CAN SAY THAT PLACE WAS NICE. THE MUSIIIIIIIIIIC FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. I HAVE NEVER FELT MORE OUT OF PLACE IN MY LIFE. COME TO THINK OF IT, EVERYONE IN THERE WAS FUCKING SHORT.

MOO PLACE SUCKS, DONT TRY AND PUMP UP PLACES, JUST SO THAT WHEN YOU DJ THERE IS A BIGGER CROWD. I SEE YOUR ANGLE BRO. NOT FUCKING COOL AT ALL. IF A PLACE SUCKS SAY IT SUCKS, DONT TRY AND TRICK PEOPLE INTO GOING, SO THAT WHEN YOU DJ THE PLACE IS FILLED INSTEAD OF FUCKING EMPTY BITCH.

HAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donkey go back to walking the seaside boardwalk at night.

Celebs is my house and I don't DJ there every week. I DJ there a couple times a month or once a month. But it is much different from the original celebs and the music is great on saturday nights, ask someone who was there. Actually you should go and check it out on a night that you feel like not going to a big crazy club, it is a great place to get your drink on.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW - d -doodie!!!!!!!!!!!!!