Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundGarden last night...

Who went last nite?

What did u think?

The place was absolutly stuffed last nite, it was def a good time. Line was long when we showed up but props to the bouncers that kept it moving QUICKLY. Beautiful Females as always. Great music and awesome prices on the drinks. not like last time i went there, i would get a drink at one bar for $5 then go to the other bar and the same drink was $7 none of that this time round. its too bad i was running on an empty tank last nite (felt like i had cement shoes on) but its all good still had a great time.

I never really liked the place before but this time defenatly made up for any others :D

I'll def be back next week in a better state of mind.

Oh, one more thing. whats up with the VIP's i got there and asked for it and they didnt even pay any mind to what i said. was i hallucinating when i read the flyer sayin that there was temps vip card giveaway

My crew had been going to Sound Garden (Chicago's) since 88...

That's pretty scary when you think of how long we've been clubbing! (thank god we still look young)

I'm going to get Eugene to let me open on Tuesdays this summer!

Big Props to Eugene for running/owning NJ's best two clubs for the past 15 years!

Sound Garden/Chicago's

TEMPTATION's

( that's right, he created and owned temps)

Hey Voodoo, Im with you......I look young too, but am as old as the old lady that lived in a shoe(hey- I had to keep in rhyming)

And just like the Energizer Bunny, Im still going strong!

But seriously, I use to go to Chicagos too with Franco Iomello djing...................he was the freestyle king!

Originally posted by mateo

I didn't see or hear anything about the vouchers so I don't know if they gave them away. I didn't know SG hired that cracked out guy to clean the floors and to swim around the dance floor.

The suicide flipper was there? Dam dat sux i cant believe i missed it. what time was his performance :D he's always good for a great laugh and a good GOD DAAAAMMMM:D

oh well i caught him at metro on friday (eventhough i almost got my face kicked in it was still a good laugh)

Originally posted by jrzcluba

The suicide flipper was there? Dam dat sux i cant believe i missed it. what time was his performance :D he's always good for a great laugh and a good GOD DAAAAMMMM:D

oh well i caught him at metro on friday (eventhough i almost got my face kicked in it was still a good laugh)

Yup it was around 12 he started waxing the floors. He puts on a good show since everyone is laughing. He must be smoking something good.

Originally posted by mateo

Yup it was around 12 he started waxing the floors. He puts on a good show since everyone is laughing. He must be smoking something good.

dam i got in there at like 12:30 i missed it:mad:

but according to other posts i hear that guy is always sober how nuts is dat:hat: