Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grammy's

ladyshady

Originally posted by ladyshady

faith hill looks like a different person

she still looks good, but it looks like shes suffering from some second degree burns

i thought that dress faith hill was wearing looked really stupid, didnt watch all of the grammy's though ..i got bored :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

yess i loveee himm<33

i mean, look at my screen name, lol

i have that poster of him in my room actually - i got it from his concert ;)

He is gorgeous...i'm supposed to be going to this thing May 10th, and he is supposed to be there, i'm so excited. I have a poster in my room where he has no shirt on, and his boxers are sticking out of his pants. Its the best picture of him I ever saw:drool: :drool:

thats weird b/c she was on saturday night live and i doubt she flew in just for that i guess you should watch access hollywood if she was there they would have it but then again when they read her name for what ever she was nonminated for they didnt show her in the audience:confused:

Originally posted by Codica3

I completely forgot they were on tonite. :mad:

You seriously didnt miss anything....noone was dressed very jaw dropping good and the performances were not what I expected at all. The actual awards show was kinda slow moving, LLLOOONGGG and dull. I really expected more, especially since they were in NY, the city with it all.