Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is The Official Cp Meetup?

tuesday @ the raleigh for kingstreet till 1am then to goddess for compost

wed @tantra for the deep partry then to goddess for future

thursday @ the raleigh for doc, sneaks, yousef, onionz and then to goddess for om records

friday@ the raleigh for playboy records, bunny bbq, telepopmusic, scumfrog and chemistry brothers then to tantra for groovefire then jet over to goddess for the 6400 party

saturday @ the raleigh for chemistry from amsterdam then grab a tantra kiss for dj heathers cd release party and then rush over to goddess for the wax records party

please email digital7 for details.

i sware i have no affiliation with those venues, i just want to give you the full itinerary..

Originally posted by dgrutman

tuesday @ the raleigh for kingstreet till 1am then to goddess for compost

wed @tantra for the deep partry then to goddess for future

thursday @ the raleigh for doc, sneaks, yousef, onionz and then to goddess for om records

friday@ the raleigh for playboy records, bunny bbq, telepopmusic, scumfrog and chemistry brothers then to tantra for groovefire then jet over to goddess for the 6400 party

saturday @ the raleigh for chemistry from amsterdam then grab a tantra kiss for dj heathers cd release party and then rush over to goddess for the wax records party

please email digital7 for details.

i sware i have no affiliation with those venues, i just want to give you the full itinerary..

And who set out this itinerary? :confused:

Originally posted by grneyedstunner

What's the naked party? (I just said I'd be there, but I didn't know it was naked...) Is everyone really naked?

bwaaaaaaaaahahhahahahaaaa ! ! ! bro u are too funny, i think they are refering to the label naked music lol ... if hustler does its party this year, u can def find some nakedness there.

as for teh meet up, is CP sponsoring teh dj central party again ?/ is dj central doing a party again ?? it'll prob be the clevlander party u guys mentioned. last year i was teher for about 5 minutes then went back to my room to sleep. dave i wanta freakin shirt this year !!

Originally posted by andrewthomas

codica we set the official cp meet up @ sabor

place way better then wet willies..

15th street between ocean and collins

:D :D

refer to the official CP WMC meet up post ;)

Yeah.. I read that one after I had already clicked on this one. :aright:

codica we set the official cp meet up @ sabor

place way better then wet willies..

15th street between ocean and collins

:D :D

refer to the official CP WMC meet up post ;)

Actually, that is not the "official" CP meet up. We'll have details on the official CP Meet Up in the next day or so!

See you in Miami!

thats the official dont listen to davee lolol

i tried and its an idea..

and for one its already set in stone..

anyway dave i got a few other venues on hold if u happen to need one, unless you plan just to have a meet up and not a party

I'll know more soon. It looks like we are having a day party with Telepopmusik that I'm waiting to get a confirmation on. Andrew, we'll talk more soon too...