Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Is The Official Cp Meetup?

im down with an unofficial meet-up on Tuesday, but will most of us be in Miami that day? What time will we have the meetup? I get in at about 5:??. Ill probably be tired from the 6 hour flight but im sure as soon as i get to SOBE, that will change!

Originally posted by vipangel

:afro: look for me w/ three other girls. tequila anyone?

If they look as good as that picture you enclosed then I'll be on the lookout with a tequila shot waiting.

Anyway I just moved down to South Beach a week ago and it looks like I'm in for a treat with this WMC. A meetup for clubplanet sounds like a good idea.

Originally posted by homersimpson

If they look as good as that picture you enclosed then I'll be on the lookout with a tequila shot waiting.

Anyway I just moved down to South Beach a week ago and it looks like I'm in for a treat with this WMC. A meetup for clubplanet sounds like a good idea.

:drunk: ahhh, it's the hair you like, LMAO i'll have to get my roomie to make me a picture avater

My friends are hot, but also just regular girls who like to have fun, well, my best friend is a heartbreaker!! Don't say I didn't warn ya! they'd kill me if they knew I said this, but the other two are, well, cute, but the best partiers I've ever raised hell with. Maybe we can smuggle in some petrone from my bro's liquor cabinet :moon: