Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Soundfactory

Since so many people were upset that I Hated Factory

I now change my status

Wow I love Soundfactory It is a wonderful place to go in my Pajamas or maybe my underwear. Yippe this place is greater than Willy Wonkas Chocalate Factory

oompa doompa dupity doo can I go to Soundfactory with you

Yeah Through it is playing again

na na nana naa naa through it.

Originally posted by foodidoo

I now change my status

Wow I love Soundfactory It is a wonderful place to go in my Pajamas or maybe my underwear. Yippe this place is greater than Willy Wonkas Chocalate Factory

It's good to see you came to your senses.

I now change my status

wtf is wrong with you....why must you be an attention whore? there is nothing wrong with liking or disliking the club, but to spend your time making POST AFTER POST about it is just childish....there are better ways to spend your time:rolleyes:

and just so you are clear, im not defending sound factory....im just sick of reading your childish posts

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wtf is wrong with you....why must you be an attention whore? there is nothing wrong with liking or disliking the club, but to spend your time making POST AFTER POST about it is just childish....there are better ways to spend your time:rolleyes:

and just so you are clear, im not defending sound factory....im just sick of reading your childish posts

BG

So don't read them.

Originally posted by Kermzy

So don't read them.

i hate that argument....its one thing if its one thread or two but its all these friggin posts....

he is just another fuckin yo yo with nothing to do with his time...that doesnt mean he needs to clog up the board with stupidity....there is already enough of that going around

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i hate that argument....its one thing if its one thread or two but its all these friggin posts....

he is just another fuckin yo yo with nothing to do with his time...that doesnt mean he needs to clog up the board with stupidity....there is already enough of that going around

BG

Yes but in reality, your argument is at fault. It's a public messageboard and just cause YOU don't want to read something doesn't mean that a person should stop. There's lots of stupid posts and threads on here that I don't care to read so I don't waste my time. By asking sometime to stop, you are really just encouraging them to continue anyway. You have more control over your own actions then someone elses.

Guest hotshit

Yes but in reality, your argument is at fault. It's a public messageboard and just cause YOU don't want to read something doesn't mean that a person should stop. There's lots of stupid posts and threads on here that I don't care to read so I don't waste my time. By asking sometime to stop, you are really just encouraging them to continue anyway. You have more control over your own actions then someone elses.

:rock: Well said

Then dont read his, by replying you're contradicting yourself.

Yes Foodidoo=childish at times and yes I am addicted to this stupid board and I do other things as well. Ibclubbin you are entitled to your 2 cents but I can post what the fuck I want to. Please look at your posts:What is the Dress code at Metro

That was like just calling out to everyone that obviously you dont bclubbin. So please instead of trying to argue my posts go do your homework and please stay out of the clubs untill you graduate High School.

You fuck with the big dogs you are going to get bit...

BG

Please look at your posts:What is the Dress code at Metro

That was like just calling out to everyone that obviously you dont bclubbin. So please instead of trying to argue my posts go do your homework and please stay out of the clubs untill you graduate High School.

You fuck with the big dogs you are going to get bit...

BG

High school? :laugh:

and i asked because i had never been to metro....just like i have never been to taste or cherri or whatever the newest lounge on the block is but to say that i dont know whats up....well now youre just fooling yourself buddy

tell me i know nothing about DJ's, music, promoters, owners, bouncers, sound systems, bartenders.....tell me i know nothing about afterhours, comps, drink tickets.....TELL ME I DONT KNOW

BG

Originally posted by njangel

High school? :laugh:

and i asked because i had never been to metro....just like i have never been to taste or cherri or whatever the newest lounge on the block is but to say that i dont know whats up....well now youre just fooling yourself buddy

tell me i know nothing about DJ's, music, promoters, owners, bouncers, sound systems, bartenders.....tell me i know nothing about afterhours, comps, drink tickets.....TELL ME I DONT KNOW

BG

that was obviously supposed to be my post, but she agrees

BG

by the way I have nothing to prove when It comes to doing this stupid childish thing we do which is going to clubs. I enjoy my irresponsible actions of going to as many clubs as possible each week. And the moderator will tell you himself, I am very childish and irresponsible. But I am that guy. You know That Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

She is his girlfriend so i guess he forgot to log her off when he responded.

Yes he forgets to do that when he is here...........Kermzy - I thougt you were saying you didnt want to read ibclubbins post, my bad for jumping down youre throat..............misunderstanding.

Barry, dont waste your time, the fact this kid still remembers that post proves what I said before. BTW.............didnt you graduate in 98????