Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST MOVIES TO watch over, and over....

iamme

hey, does anyone here like mob movies :) ?

j/k :laugh:

i'm not even gonna write any, 'cause this thread is gonna get so long that people are eventually not going to read anyone else's posts; it's gonna be just another thread on the "bump..." board on which people post just to see themselves write. (and who's to say i'm not doing anything besides that right now :) ?)

Originally posted by weyes

hey, does anyone here like mob movies :) ?

j/k :laugh:

i'm not even gonna write any, 'cause this thread is gonna get so long that people are eventually not going to read anyone else's posts; it's gonna be just another thread on the "bump..." board on which people post just to see themselves write. (and who's to say i'm not doing anything besides that right now :) ?)

You seem to be in an altruistic mood tonite....what gives missy. Was it that good?....:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

You seem to be in an altruistic mood tonite....what gives missy. Was it that good?....:D

:confused: was what how good, and, i'd love to think myself altruistic, but i don't think that quoted paragraph demonstrated that i am :worry: ... please explain :confused::) .

:confused: was what how good, and, i'd love to think myself altruistic, but i don't think that quoted paragraph demonstrated that i am :worry: ... please explain :confused::) .

I meant your day silly:D And the fact that you didnt post a long post to render the thread useless......... Am I making any sense yet?... Excuse me if I'm not...I've ben such a postwhore today and therefore I feel exhausted, filthy and cheap:)

Originally posted by magellanmax

I meant your day silly:D And the fact that you didnt post a long post to render the thread useless......... Am I making any sense yet?... Excuse me if I'm not...I've ben such a postwhore today and therefore I feel exhausted, filthy and cheap:)

ah - color me dense :smile2: , sorry. i'm glad i didn't come across as mean; i should've remembered that someone out there understands me touched.gif . postwhoring is all well and good, as long as one acknowledges (whether inwardly or out) that that's what it is. you know what i mean, i know you do :D .

ah - color me dense :smile2: , sorry. i'm glad i didn't come across as mean; i should've remembered that someone out there understands me touched.gif . postwhoring is all well and good, as long as one acknowledges (whether inwardly or out) that that's what it is. you know what i mean, i know you do :D .

Aaah....she's modest too..:cool: