Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dont read

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

why does the message of not doing something entice people to do it

do you really need an answer for this...

its as old as time...curiosity kills...temptation...its like with catholic girls, told all day every day to be good, but they always got to go there, y'know? rebellion and defiance, thats one thing you can always count on with some people, tell em not to, and they will.

:devil: < or, the devil made me do it ;)

Originally posted by hedonictonic

do you really need an answer for this...

its as old as time...curiosity kills...temptation...its like with catholic girls, told all day every day to be good, but they always got to go there, y'know? rebellion and defiance, thats one thing you can always count on with some people, tell em not to, and they will.

:devil: < or, the devil made me do it ;)

i guess i dont understand why some people are so curious

for example if im warned about something strongly i wont feel the desire to do it

like smoking ive never even tried a cigarette

thats another question for the board

if u smoke why did u try it, and after u tried it why did u continue ??

lurkers post something

wtf

why does the message of not doing something entice people to do it

if ur reading this

please answer???

Pretty much the main reason most of even really go online, or rather even on this board, curiousity.

There is a post, by the nympho who always have something interestingly whacked to say, we are just gonna look...

and becuase Im methodically looking at every single thread on this entire board....396 more to go...:constipa:

i guess i dont understand why some people are so curious

for example if im warned about something strongly i wont feel the desire to do it

like smoking ive never even tried a cigarette

thats another question for the board

if u smoke why did u try it, and after u tried it why did u continue ??

ive smoked b/c i was curious.... but i can count the # of cigarettes ive smoked on one hand...... i cant stand it....

i can understand the idea that if ur warned about something then u wont feel the need to try it...

BUT....

this IS the sex board... and it was YOU who posted something that u didnt want us to see.. so of course we wanna see what it is ur hiding :D (even though i knew this was a test) AND theres no way to tell who gave in and actually looked..... so of course we're gonna look!!!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

ive smoked b/c i was curious.... but i can count the # of cigarettes ive smoked on one hand...... i cant stand it....

i can understand the idea that if ur warned about something then u wont feel the need to try it...

BUT....

this IS the sex board... and it was YOU who posted something that u didnt want us to see.. so of course we wanna see what it is ur hiding :D (even though i knew this was a test) AND theres no way to tell who gave in and actually looked..... so of course we're gonna look!!!!!!

i <3 bina, your my hero~!

Originally posted by linabina

:D

*ahem* i do believe ur messageboard-stalking me mr...

:hat:

ha...she may be right, but Ive even done it, its innocent, I mean you see whose online, with the buddy list thing, you say hey...wonder which threads they are on..then bam...you find that thread interesting too before you know it your stalking....we've all done it Id say...

...tell a child not to touch the hot stove...tell it that it's hottie...and guess what, the child touches the stove...we are curious by nature...

add to this, that empirical knowledge is soooo much more realer than transcendental knowledge...a parent will say, i dont want you to ever go through what i did...yet many of us do...stupid, perhaps, but it gives us a truer perspective on many things... i would say it is more natural to try to experience the action and determine like, dislike, etc. first hand then to take someone's word for it...

you ask why?

i ask why not?

...for the record, i smoked my first cig with my mom and sis....marlboro red...and i almost puked....i wanted to see what the big deal was...never did...and never became a regular smoker....