classy women.

atomicapples

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Expensively dressed does not necessarily equal classy, it just signifies that the maintenance costs will be higher (usually)...

And, the chick that you describe is just about any standard issue suburban white girl..

so true i have all the things that apples mentioned and im a slut so go figure

Expensively dressed does not necessarily equal classy, it just signifies that the maintenance costs will be higher (usually)...

That was my first thought as well...

And DG, I thought the same thing when he said happy for women.... LMAO!!! :laugh2:

. . Isn't Happy that Fruity Orange shit that had that incredibly fucking stupid ad campaign? . .

I don't know the current campaign, but yep, that's it. I really liked one of their old ads, they played this song:

The sun is shining, come on, get happy

Sing hallelujah and clap your hands!

Hehe, it was just one of those feel-good type things, lol...

i guess she is one of those girls where you see but did not do anything. every day you have to make 100000 choices. and she was one of them. may turn out good, may turn out bad, but its too late to decide weather it was a good choice or a bad choice. i guess if it was meant to be, i will see her stylish ass again...

Originally posted by Reeni

how does my boobs scare you:worry:

...i could have sworn they were talking to me the last time we chilled...they were like, "...come on phattie...we just need a good massage... a nice little squeeze...and perhaps some kisses..."

or

maybe

i

was

drunk

They're jinglin, baby... Go 'head, baby

Yeah baby, you know what I mean?

You like be jinglin crazy, word

(yeah yeah yeah)

All over this funky beat

You be like jinglin, and your earrings be jinglin

and shakin all over the place and all (mm-hmm)

It's like real, it's real wild to me honey yaknahwhatImean?

The way you be jinglin, worrrrrrd

Originally posted by atomicapples

i guess she is one of those girls where you see but did not do anything. every day you have to make 100000 choices. and she was one of them. may turn out good, may turn out bad, but its too late to decide weather it was a good choice or a bad choice. i guess if it was meant to be, i will see her stylish ass again...

fuck that!!! save that sorry ass shit for Clotho, Lachesis, or Atropos... sometimes you have to make ish happend... not wait for it to happend... thats like saying hrrrm... im hungry, but if i was meant to eat a sandwich would fall out of the sky into my lap... riiiiiight... listen im the last one to give advice on picking up girls/ladies/women, i have about as much game as the special olympics, but at least I give it a shot, when i feel something or intrest is sparked... rejection/humiliation or whatever other emotion you fear of experiencing is only temporary... however on the flipside of the coin regret is forever... when was the last time you were embarassed??? when was the last time you regretting something??? i bet you it you could answer the second one quicker than the first~!...

(if all this is over your head... pick anyone one of those chic flicks you love so much, and wished you lived in... how do they all start??? typically its "meant to be" type of situation and eight out of ten times its the male who persues it or initiates the first move... now pick up your serendipity ass and go after the next girl you feel something for... GO... GO... stop reading this, go, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!)

Originally posted by phatman

preach on brotha man

preach on

...quotes like that make me wanna fuck ya, but then it would ruin my chances with 75% of the girlies out there if ever revealed...;)

:laugh: do what is right for u. i said it is not a turn on for me to know someone has been with a man in the past but it is easier to say you wouldnt want anythign to do with the person ever again than it is to act on it...

if you care about somoene and they open up to you & tell you something so deep, i doubt you would tell them you are no longer interested. i would hope they would tell you it was just experimental and they have ZERO desire for it ever again otherwise i would feel threatened and wouldnt want to be with them.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: do what is right for u. i said it is not a turn on for me to know someone has been with a man in the past but it is easier to say you wouldnt want anythign to do with the person ever again than it is to act on it...

if you care about somoene and they open up to you & tell you something so deep, i doubt you would tell them you are no longer interested. i would hope they would tell you it was just experimental and they have ZERO desire for it ever again otherwise i would feel threatened and wouldnt want to be with them.

i want to be with you...