Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wallets

atomicapples

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

id rather rock a money clip with daffy duck on it then that specimen

:laugh: lol...Is it that bad ? CK and Wilsons have some cool ones. But I think guys should stick to plain colors... black or brown.... or go a little crazy and get a two-tone. But thats about it !

Originally posted by jimk29

I'm off wallets... I went to tiffany's 2 weeks ago and got a money clip. I was sick of sitting with one cheek higher than the other.

i never put money in wallets... that ish so soooooooo wack... every man needs a money clip... (along with a few other accessories that compliment the entire package) i only use wallets for credit cards, id cards (ie gym work etc.), key card for the office, drivers liscense, insurance etc. you get the picture...

Originally posted by DarrellG

This is my wallet.

It has a detachable part for your ID and some money when you don't want to carry a bunch of shit when you go out.

solissf_1730_8073936

exact same wallet i am using now for casual occassions (bars, chilin' layback events, isnt that flip thingy a convenience you can take just a card or two along with your id's and your set you dont need all that big bulky garbage along for the ride)... my other one is a black coach one...

Originally posted by dgmodel

exact same wallet i am using now for casual occassions (bars, chilin' layback events, isnt that flip thingy a convenience you can take just a card or two along with your id's and your set you dont need all that big bulky garbage along for the ride)... my other one is a black coach one...

Yea, I have alot of cards, CC, gym card, business cards, blockbuster, etc. so I need a wallet.