Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

teamj5

aye carumba !

i figured since i didnt hear from you that you were out of comission for the weekend

friday was dope! :spin:

i actually typed a review out for saturday....even though it was quite painful. what a great weekend. its one of those weekends that even though you over did it...you could still do it for another day or two. it was just too much fun both nights. i hope miami is as much fun as this past weekend.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

you got punched in the eye? I didn't do that, did I? ;)

NYis4 tried to grab my ass at Arc on Saturday night... but my water bottle bumper foiled his plans :laugh2: :laugh2:

I am in the process of developing an attack strong enough to surpass the dreaded water bottle bumper. So far my assgraber2004 is still stuck in the beta testing phase though.

Howells was good on Friday, didn't you see him d:Rew? :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I am in the process of developing an attack strong enough to surpass the dreaded water bottle bumper. So far my assgraber2004 is still stuck in the beta testing phase though.

Howells was good on Friday, didn't you see him d:Rew? :confused:

Yeah didn't you?

I was talking about Sat.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh:

It was awesome hanging out with you guys on Saturday night. Nice to finally meet Whatupg and dreamgirlie. Thanks for the motivation to stick it out till the end. I swear I have no idea where that energy was coming from! :D :D

TJ5 - don't forget to hydrate :kiss2:

Originally posted by teamj5

You didn't miss much Saturday. It was kind of lame.

But I did get punched in the eye :mad:

Sorry - I knew you'd be expecting the Samuri Kick so I had to think of something else. :tongue:

Best weekend in a very long time though for so many reasons :D cannot say enough great things about it - music was phenomenal, had so much fun with everyone there - so glad to finally meet you tinyb & vic (although very short-lived - where'd you go???? :confused: ) I got stuck having to be a spotter for nyis ;)

Groovefire - always have so much fun with you guys - sux the night got cut short - but you let Phil know that I've got a water bottle with his sister's name on it!

Originally posted by whadupg

Sorry - I knew you'd be expecting the Samuri Kick so I had to think of something else. :tongue:

Best weekend in a very long time though for so many reasons :D cannot say enough great things about it - music was phenomenal, had so much fun with everyone there - so glad to finally meet you tinyb & vic (although very short-lived - where'd you go???? :confused: ) I got stuck having to be a spotter for nyis ;)

why didnt someone tell me j5 got punched in the eye?:D

weekend was a big let down overall. still kinda pissed off at the pvd thing from friday. :mad:

didnt really feel dh on saturday. these 10hrs sets just dont it for me, next time though i'll just get there at 4am and stay until the end.

anyway, where did all of you guys end up? totally lost sight of all of you after 4 or so.

Originally posted by teamj5

lost sight my ass...i heard you pulled a vic and left !

there was no way you could lose us we were dancing in the same spot for 5 hours straight :laugh:

yup, i left at 5:30, but i equally couldnt find you guys nor the other people from dc that were there....and you guys were not in the same spot next to the speaker & under the fan. i went back to that same spot throughout the night and you guys were not there.

Hey Sue, sorry to hear you overslept... too bad, Howells was off the charts this whole weekend!

Had a blast hanging out with everyone both nights... Gina I have no idea where you got the energy from! :D

Vic, you missed some great chicks in k-holes late night at ARC. I really could've used that wheelbarrow, these girls were primed and ready!

Originally posted by vicman

yup, i left at 5:30, but i equally couldnt find you guys nor the other people from dc that were there....and you guys were not in the same spot next to the speaker & under the fan. i went back to that same spot throughout the night and you guys were not there.

aye....we moved right under the disco ball....not like we had a choice whadupg dragged us all there one by one....but it was the spot to be. so we were there or directly behind it all night....right in the middle....probably why you couldnt see us.