Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dare Devil

incredulous

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Someone told me that Dare Devil got bad reviews.

yea i heard that too that it was awful...my friend wanted me to see it with him this past weekend but i told him to wait until i hear more about it...if everyone says its bad, theres no point in wasting money.

If you ask me Ben is the same character in every movie. He always uses the same expressions. He is just too plain. IMHO you have to adapt to each role. I hate a predictable actor and/or actress.

I am basing this opinion on him in general. I have not seen the movie in the thread topic.

Originally posted by incredulous

Anyone see it yet???

The movie we went to see was sold out already, so we settled for dare devil. I thought it would SUCK. But i actually enjoyed it, thought it was a pretty good movie. Alot of action, some good comedy, and best of all Jenni Grarner :drool:

She is my favorite...She is soooo hot :eek:

This movie blew goats nuts! I usually like marvel flicks, this being the second one. How cheesy was that whole park scene ? n e one think so too ?

And Electra Or Jennifer Garner has a sick bod :drool: but her face leaves more to be desired. If at best i would say she is a real cutie! :D