Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5000 Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

you've got 2 more before 5k, don't ejaculate prematurely... ;)

Ahhh.... now i can. ;)

DANCEdeep - Yeah sad isn't it? If you spend so much time on the computer how come you only have 3 posts? At least I have a # next to my name which proves something. Not sure what....

I remember trying to reach 50, 200, 500, 1000, 1500..... now what should my goal be in life? :type::rock:

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

f* read what I wrote and think about it......I didn't say anything about my spending a lot of time on the computer. It was the contrary genius.

Hahaha...a number next to your name--I'm not going to even attempt to get into that one.:blown:

Entertain me. :cool:

It's time to go back to sleep. :idea: I'm bored.

f* read what I wrote and think about it......I didn't say anything about my spending a lot of time on the computer. It was the contrary genius.

Hahaha...a number next to your name--I'm not going to even attempt to get into that one.:blown:

even though yarin is an illiterate fuck, it doesn't change the fact that 2 out of the 5 posts you have are just you trying to boost your own self comfidence by belittling others on something as inane as post count...

sounds like you need a little bit of yarin's kosher pickle between your legs... :aright:

"even though yarin is an illiterate fuck, it doesn't change the fact that 2 out of the 5 posts you have are just you trying to boost your own self comfidence by belittling others on something as inane as post count... "

nope, not trying to boost my confidence. I don't know how that's possible on a computer. There are other ways to do that ;)

It's funny how things are taken so seriously...just having a little fun....but obviously I'm not in "the know ." :rolleyes:

Yarin I think you should celebrate by rimming the fuck out of me--dingleberries and all. Then I think you should unplug your PC, and donate to an inner-city youth that would get actually use it to get information, and not spend all day posing for car glamour shots and making 'fruity collages'.

Then I think at the next porche meetup (chabad) you should ram your fucking head in a door.

Then I think you should calculate the amount of time you beat off with the computer, and with your new found free time, do something more productive.

hey--you asked.

I H H

"even though yarin is an illiterate fuck, it doesn't change the fact that 2 out of the 5 posts you have are just you trying to boost your own self comfidence by belittling others on something as inane as post count... "

nope, not trying to boost my confidence. I don't know how that's possible on a computer. There are other ways to do that ;)

It's funny how things are taken so seriously...just having a little fun....but obviously I'm not in "the know ." :rolleyes:

Nothing is taken seriously on this board. :tongue:

ivehadit - thanks for the suggestion, really... you must have spared a few thousands brain cells and several hours of your time. I really appreciate your efforts to impress all of us.

Originally posted by teklord310

Nothing is taken seriously on this board. :tongue:

ivehadit - thanks for the suggestion, really... you must have spared a few thousands brain cells and several hours of your time. I really appreciate your efforts to impress all of us.

Well, *blush*, actually it took about about 5.3 seconds to read you and I was multi-tasking at work. It's not that I don't care to put in more effort, well--it's that..I don't GAF.

Piss off.

I H I

Didn't mean to disturb you from scratching your herpes infested ass ya porch monkey.

(NOTE: what's a porche you uneducated fuck?)

it was a typo. So felch me. And 'porch monkey'? Nice. I would think if ANYONE is uneducated it would be some piss ant cock rider from Rutgers throwing around highly offensive racial slurs and not even knowing it.

And if you and joeg can please get a room already and knock cocks or beat off on each other, or whatever you two are dying to do--please--go ahead. It's the year 2003 and no one will judge.

Can't wait to see the updated collage!!!

I H I

Didn't mean to disturb you from scratching your herpes infested ass ya porch monkey.

(NOTE: what's a porche you uneducated fuck?)

. . Hey now, I had a porch and I found it very enjoyable to sit on said porch, beer in hand and watch the time drift by. Please, if for nothing but the children, don't make fun of porches. :)