Clubplanet Nightlife Community

racism in the year 2003

ivehadit

If I may get serious for a moment in between reads and sarcasm.

I cannot believe that in this day and age, THIS generation is racist.

Especially a generation of kids that are fortunate enough to attend an accredited university, live in or near one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, and attend music gatherings, which is the only thing in the world that sees beyond color, class and creed.

Although I may toss around some salad, praise felching, rimming, and other acts of deviancy, racial slurs out of pure hatred and ignorance are where I even draw the line.

The offending post can be found here:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=147667&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

If you hate black people so much, yarin, get the fuck out of New Jersey/New York.

Now, back to reads/felshing/sarcasm/cursing

I H I :afro:

Originally posted by Crackorn

Question 1- who are you?

Ivehadit (this answer is usually found to the left of the post)

Question 2- who cares? I don't GAF

please just go back to trolling the internet and trying to get laid, i'm trying to make a social statement here. sorry it's interfering with your cyber-ass.

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

please just go back to trolling the internet and trying to get laid, i'm trying to make a social statement here. sorry it's interfering with your cyber-ass.

I H I

First off, your retort made no sense whatsoever. You claim to be against hatred yet your initial post is trying to promote hatred toward someone by directing people to read a thread that they may not have choosen to read because of the title "5000 Posts". So who's the real promoter of bad taste?

Originally posted by Crackorn

First off, your retort made no sense whatsoever. You claim to be against hatred yet your initial post is trying to promote hatred toward someone by directing people to read a thread that they may not have choosen to read because of the title "5000 Posts". So who's the real promoter of bad taste?

I am against calling people porch monkey, cracker/crackorn. I simply exposed teklord for the racist he is. if calling people porch monkeys is 'how you do', then you can rim me too. (please)

First off, I know who you are now. My age has nothing to do with it. I didn't know that 31 was middle aged, but if that means I'm not allowed to go to the same clubs you go to, then we do have a problem. Lastly, I've never tried to "get ass" out of this message board or when I go out, so you haven't a clue. Thank you.

Especially a generation of kids that are fortunate enough to attend an accredited university, live in or near one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world, and attend music gatherings, which is the only thing in the world that sees beyond color, class and creed.

Although I may toss around some salad, praise felching, rimming, and other acts of deviancy, racial slurs out of pure hatred and ignorance are where I even draw the line.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=147667&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

If you hate black people so much, yarin, get the fuck out of New Jersey/New York.

Gee, for a while I was hoping this would be a thought-provoking rant on the state of our society.

The only thought I got out of this was:

It's a fucking messageboard jackass!!!!!

Hmm. go figure. :rolleyes:

-iliana

:blank:

Get over it, its a messege board you Honky, spic, chink, negro...

Originally posted by iliana

Gee, for a while I was hoping this would be a thought-provoking rant on the state of our society.

The only thought I got out of this was:

It's a fucking messageboard jackass!!!!!

Hmm. go figure. :rolleyes:

-iliana

:blank:

lover....i believe he made the post to stir up drama..it wasnt to defend the niggers of the world

I am against calling people porch monkey, cracker/crackorn. I simply exposed teklord for the racist he is. if calling people porch monkeys is 'how you do', then you can rim me too. (please)

never heard of the expression "porch monkey" in my life -- can anyone explain it to me? i need to get into this drama, it's so thrilling....:blank: