Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strange Phone call . . .

fierydesire

. . . so this guy just called me and it has been a few months. We dated briefly and well things got fucked up and we didn't speak. He over-reacted and what not. So he calls out of the blue and is like I know its been awhile, but "I wanted to apologize. I admit I was wrong. I know we could have had something because we can talk and what not. It was my fault and I was thinking about you. Furthermore, he is like I want another chance to make it up to you. He says he hasn't called cause sooner because he didn't know what to say. Mind you I know him for 7 years or so and well we had finally got a chance to hook up and what not. What I don't get is why it takes guys so god damn long to realize what they have or had ya know? WTF is that about?:mad:

So now my question is what do I do? Should I give him another chance or not? :confused:

BTW, the sex was amazing:eek: :tongue:;)

fierydesire, don't do it!! he's just alone and horny like was said. he just wants to bang you a few times again, and then pull another dissappearing act. i do this all the time, lol. but in any case, don't do it, unless thats what you want too. and in that case, get your hump on!

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . so this guy just called me and it has been a few months. We dated briefly and well things got fucked up and we didn't speak. He over-reacted and what not. So he calls out of the blue and is like I know its been awhile, but "I wanted to apologize. I admit I was wrong. I know we could have had something because we can talk and what not. It was my fault and I was thinking about you. Furthermore, he is like I want another chance to make it up to you. He says he hasn't called cause sooner because he didn't know what to say. Mind you I know him for 7 years or so and well we had finally got a chance to hook up and what not. What I don't get is why it takes guys so god damn long to realize what they have or had ya know? WTF is that about?:mad:

So now my question is what do I do? Should I give him another chance or not? :confused:

BTW, the sex was amazing:eek: :tongue:;)

a few things could be at hand here... either he was seeing someone for a while than it soured up and hes been looking and hasnt found anything, and boom youre last best thing... or he was/is genuinely feeling and realises the error in his ways and is ready to work things out and move forward, or last but not least hes just horny/drunk and wants a quickie... hopefully its the second and things work themselves out... as for forgiving and forgetting... i dont think anyone ever really forgets or even puts it past them... (keep in mind i have no idea what was done or said however i am speaking generally) and they always stay resident either in the conscious or subconscious and if so things will NEVER work or be the same... so it really really depends on what the issue was and the caliber of the effects it had on your relationship/friendship...

Originally posted by dgmodel

a few things could be at hand here... either he was seeing someone for a while than it soured up and hes been looking and hasnt found anything, and boom youre last best thing... or he was/is genuinely feeling and realises the error in his ways and is ready to work things out and move forward, or last but not least hes just horny/drunk and wants a quickie... hopefully its the second and things work themselves out... as for forgiving and forgetting... i dont think anyone ever really forgets or even puts it past them... (keep in mind i have no idea what was done or said however i am speaking generally) and they always stay resident either in the conscious or subconscious and if so things will NEVER work or be the same... so it really really depends on what the issue was and the caliber of the effects it had on your relationship/friendship...

yea I kind of hope its the second thing as well but who knows what happens. The first thing well I know he wasn't with anyone because we have mutual friends. What occurred between him and I was rather childish ya know. He admits that he blew it up way out of proportion etc. I mean on my part I was pissed about what occurred between us momentarily and got over it. We never really dated long But honestly, I'm hearing alot more nays than yays, but I probably will go with what I want and yes I am having my doubts about pursuing etc, but the ass was soo good ;) I kidn of also want to put him through a test ya know. To see if it was to call me about ass. I figure I will go out with him, let him take me out and make it up to me etc then not invite him back to my place and see if he still calls.

ya see what occurred I probably wont forget and your right but I am not one to hold grudges cause if that were the case I prob would not speak to half the people I still do.

One question though, he calls me today talks all this shit, apologizes etc, then he calls me again a few hours later to see how Im doing, then he calls me just a few minutes ago. I mean if ya wanna fuck around and bang again why bother with this ya know? We already did it and I would be down for that as well b/c I am not looking for something serious either but if it happens it happens.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

fierydesire, don't do it!! he's just alone and horny like was said. he just wants to bang you a few times again, and then pull another dissappearing act. i do this all the time, lol. but in any case, don't do it, unless thats what you want too. and in that case, get your hump on!

I see your point and believe me I do it as well:tongue: ;) It is just odd when you feel as though you are on the other side of the spectrum when you are usually and practically always the one who is doing this Because he was a conquest but it had been soo built up for years that I guess I still had that crush on him ya know so that is what killed it. Who knows what will happen. All I know is that there are some plans in the making and I told him I would call but honestly I don't want to. Rather, I want him to chase me and make all the efforts he can hehehe:devil: He wants it soo bad, he needs to work for it and show me that he is being sincere and genuine, and if its abt the ass so be it. I would be down for that!:tongue::hump:

Originally posted by fierydesire

yea I kind of hope its the second thing as well but who knows what happens. The first thing well I know he wasn't with anyone because we have mutual friends. What occurred between him and I was rather childish ya know. He admits that he blew it up way out of proportion etc. I mean on my part I was pissed about what occurred between us momentarily and got over it. We never really dated long But honestly, I'm hearing alot more nays than yays, but I probably will go with what I want and yes I am having my doubts about pursuing etc, but the ass was soo good ;) I kidn of also want to put him through a test ya know. To see if it was to call me about ass. I figure I will go out with him, let him take me out and make it up to me etc then not invite him back to my place and see if he still calls.

ya see what occurred I probably wont forget and your right but I am not one to hold grudges cause if that were the case I prob would not speak to half the people I still do.

One question though, he calls me today talks all this shit, apologizes etc, then he calls me again a few hours later to see how Im doing, then he calls me just a few minutes ago. I mean if ya wanna fuck around and bang again why bother with this ya know? We already did it and I would be down for that as well b/c I am not looking for something serious either but if it happens it happens.

maybe with that being said, he truly is being genuine and does have feelings for you... personally... at the risk of sounding like a dork, ive always been a risk taker, especially with matters of the heart... knowing is worth so much more than not, or saying what if years from now... like anything in life the greater the risk the greater the potential reward, so look at whats at stake here, your heart... what do you stand to lose??? nothing that a few nights out, a couple of bons bons and some serious shopping cant fix... lol j/k in all seriousness go for it... if youre not currently involved in anything serious or at all, then why not!? go for it... keep us posted...

Originally posted by dgmodel

maybe with that being said, he truly is being genuine and does have feelings for you... personally... at the risk of sounding like a dork, ive always been a risk taker, especially with matters of the heart... knowing is worth so much more than not, or saying what if years from now... like anything in life the greater the risk the greater the potential reward, so look at whats at stake here, your heart... what do you stand to lose??? nothing that a few nights out, a couple of bons bons and some serious shopping cant fix... lol j/k in all seriousness go for it... if youre not currently involved in anything serious or at all, then why not!? go for it... keep us posted...

I like taking risks as well. so I'm going to see what happens. BTW, is it strange that he called me today several times?:confused:

really depends on what is said during the convos... its just random ish just to hear your voice and a few jokes or if something funny happend then no not all... but on the flipside if its to constantly compliment you or blow smoke up your ass then i would have to say yes its rather odd... but what do i know im just a simple man in a simple land, with out a woman...