Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Beach Club, anyone heard of it

mrmiami

will be 2 doors down from space 34, same people (chicago) also own Nocturnal and I hear they are buying the old living room/fuel space. Notice I said buy not rent the building, first sign someone knows what they are doing.

The beach will be a full floor to cieling video bar. they know they are common denominator spot. happy hour, ball games, etc.

3 rooms, main, upstairs vip and a "foam" room complete with showers and lockers.

Adding a bar to downtown, versus pure nightclub.

hope this gives you some info on the spot

from what ive heard, this "Beach" is gonna be at the old Exile spot for now. the owners are the same for Nocturnal which is gonna be right next to Space 34. The Exile spot is just temporary until Nocturnal gets finished. intresting to see how thats gonna play out, with Space and Nocturnal right next to each other...

anyhow, rumor has it SGTFURY might have his hand in this new venture.......???? any clues Gregory???

Not to sound pessimistic, but any club downtown aside from Space has had a less-than-stellar track record.

Fuel (gone)

Living Room Downtown (gone)

Exile (gone)

Ohm (aborted)

Njoi (delayed)

Goldrush (closing)

What are Nocturnal and The Beach Club going to do any differently? I'm not seeing any unique features to either venue.

Hi,

I am from Chicago, and I can tell you Nocturnal will be the laughing stock of the beach!

We might have given u Crobar, but don't expect much.

Nocturnal in Chicago attrached the lowest denomiator of clueless suburbanites.

They played bad Euro up here.

In Chicago they only lasted 3 months before they had to bring in an outside promoter, to give them there only busy night.

Hopefully they won't bother taking the for sale sign down. They won't have a prayer here.

Originally posted by pod

Not to sound pessimistic, but any club downtown aside from Space has had a less-than-stellar track record.

Fuel (gone)

Living Room Downtown (gone)

Exile (gone)

Ohm (aborted)

Njoi (delayed)

Goldrush (closing)

What are Nocturnal and The Beach Club going to do any differently? I'm not seeing any unique features to either venue.

Who told you Goldrush was closing? It's not going anywhere anytime soon.

They own the building. They will not lose money in the long run. When one owns the property of a nightclub, especially in an area that is still in the development stage, one does not lose.

Many businesses have failed in that area. In reality, they all sucked. They tried to compete with space. Not gonna happen, Space knows miami. These cats, for what i see, know it is not a quick buck area. Even if their business fails, they can sell the business to someother person wanting to be king of miami(we get them all the time folks) while still holding the property. If that business fails, they reclaim the business and sell it all over again while still owning the property.

The question is, will it work as a business AND realestate deal or only make the cash as a realestate deal. These cats won't lose, gaurentee it (did i spell that right).