Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is spinning at Space Saturday?

djfrosty

well frosty i also heard oscar was going to cleveland, and i know Edgars gonna be in washington...so that still leaves the question out there....whos going to b spinning on saturday...i hope there not trying to pull some crazy stunt. i think they still have roland, and bellini so u know the patio will be as good as always...hopefully we will get a reply to clear things up a bit more

Originally Ralph and I were scheduled to play Avalon, Boston on Friday and Moda, Cleveland on Saturday.....but I will be returning to Miami after our Boston date on Friday in order to play at Space on Saturday....Ralph will still be going on to Cleveland to play at Moda, so go check him out....

Ther rest of you.....

GET YOUR BUTTS OVER TO SPACE!!!!:cool::D:cool:

We only have a few precious weeks left of partying at our current home...boy will we have stories to tell about the old Space!!!

Hope to see some of you there,

O.G.

Originally posted by djoscarg

We only have a few precious weeks left of partying at our current home...boy will we have stories to tell about the old Space!!!

like the time that Biz had to use the bathroom at Space...and Oscar and I "Saran Wrapped" the top of the toilet bowl (not the seat)....and Biz was having his usual monthly "explosive diarrhea" that day...and he rushed in the bathroom and threw the seat down without looking...well...i guess u guys know what happened next....lets just say, Biz never wore white pants after that night again!!!!:laugh::constipa::laugh:;):tongue:

remember Oscar???:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

like the time that Biz had to use the bathroom at Space...and Oscar and I "Saran Wrapped" the top of the toilet bowl (not the seat)....and Biz was having his usual monthly "explosive diarrhea" that day...and he rushed in the bathroom and threw the seat down without looking...well...i guess u guys know what happened next....lets just say, Biz never wore white pants after that night again!!!!:laugh::constipa::laugh:;):tongue:

THAT'S NOT NICE MISTER!!!!!! :mad: BIZ IS ONE OF THE SWEETEST GUYS I'VE EVER MET.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

aaawwwww man ....that was the best!!!!!

Remember how everytime he would get near someone they were like "do you smell that?!?" Ever since then everyone calls him DOO-DOO BIZ....:laugh:

That was supposed to be a secret. U both just ruined my reputation.. No more plugs or promtions for Oscar G, & no more guest list for Matas- that fucker!! :laugh: :laugh:

I miss those white pants!! :(:laugh:

Jesse, you aren't too far behind. Lets not for get the "girl" with the "bulge in her pants" indicent afterhours on the terrace. I tried to warn you, but you got down right nasty with me. I guess Alcohol is proven to impair our judgement. This of course was before the Meli days... :laugh:

Let me not get started on Oscar.. don't wanna ruin his world known dj status... :rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

Jesse, you aren't too far behind. Lets not for get the "girl" with the "bulge in her pants" indicent afterhours on the terrace.

:laugh: :laugh:...well since u introduced her as ur cousin, i thought everything was cool...:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

That was supposed to be a secret. U both just ruined my reputation.. No more plugs or promtions for Oscar G, & no more guest list for Matas- that fucker!! :laugh: :laugh:

I miss those white pants!! :(:laugh:

Jesse, you aren't too far behind. Lets not for get the "girl" with the "bulge in her pants" indicent afterhours on the terrace. I tried to warn you, but you got down right nasty with me. I guess Alcohol is proven to impair our judgement. This of course was before the Meli days... :laugh:

Let me not get started on Oscar.. don't wanna ruin his world known dj status... :rolleyes::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: