Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sorry if this offends TRANCE FANS.

I just heard the PVD cd and watched the DVD and maybe its because im a HOUSE FAN not a tracne fan but i thought it sucked. Im sure to trance fans the cd/dvd is thier HOLY GRAIL but i didn like it. I prefer the TALL PAUL 2nd session club space CD. Even the SHINY DISCO ball mix by oliver klien dirtydisco mix was ok for a song i could no longr stomach. I think the opening dj for DANNY i always foget his name at ARCS 4yr party was better than PVD. I wonder if alotof his are young kids only. And if any of his fans has heard of THE MASTERS AT WORK, or TODD TERRY.

I think his CD/DVD was a load of self promotion/praise and a rip off of an excuse to make some dough off his fame...especially given that all the songs are old

but, I saw him live on Friday and he redeemed himself, unfortunately about 1/2 the times I've seen him he's a lil too cheesy for me, while the other half he pulls some full on techno and underground trance out his ass and I enjoy it.....I wish he was more consistent....

I'm mainly a house/techno fan but I still have respect for pvd

I just heard the PVD cd and watched the DVD and maybe its because im a HOUSE FAN not a tracne fan but i thought it sucked. Im sure to trance fans the cd/dvd is thier HOLY GRAIL but i didn like it.

Don't be sorry, IT DID SUCK! Not like I was expecting for it to be any good. PVD is overrated to begin with. The whole set was filled with cheesey trance. Yeah, some of it made me go--"...I remember that track back in..."--but that's about it. A lot of what he spun was the same light cheese trance combined with the same dumb-ass dance beat..over and over and over again. The video..HAHAHAHA...OH MY GOD!!!...It was weird, like every minute they would shoot Paul looking at you with the same tranquil face....freaky. The video is only useful if you're high :D . Now I'm really into trance...but you know it needs to, well, um, be good. Not trying to dis any of you PVD fans, just my opinion.