Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vanilla Ice @ Jimmy's in Mo-Town!!!!!!

what time, i'll make sure to swing on by on my way home from arts and crafts night at the YMCA to whoop VANILLAS honky ASS................

ya kiddin me OSB, your bringin this washed up cracker 100 yards away from my house, i see how ya work po po, you want me to get arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga def showin up fo this one, i'll be rollin in my 5.0, i'm walking right into jimmy's and i'm jersey foot stompin VANILLAS ICES honky cracker ass all the way down 287.................

DING fuggin DING, VANILLA ICE IS GOIN DOWN....................

WERD TO YA MUTHA

Originally posted by jrzcluba

are u serious, they actually have vanilla ice

thats a sorry way to attract a crowd:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YA KIDDIN ME, THIS IS GREAT PROMO..............

SHOOT ON IN, GET THERE ROUND 12, AS SOON AS THIS HUMP GIVES A "WORD TO YA MUTHA" TO THE CROWD, I'M DROPPIN HIM.................

the promoters at jimmys are doin a great job, who wouldn't pay to watch VANILLA get jersey foot stomped................

i'm gonna have the DJ drop fuggin WU TANG CLAN in the backround while i'm cleanin the dance floor with his ass..............

Originally posted by roddigga

what time, i'll make sure to swing on by on my way home from arts and crafts night at the YMCA to whoop VANILLAS honky ASS................

ya kiddin me OSB, your bringin this washed up cracker 100 yards away from my house, i see how ya work po po, you want me to get arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

digga def showin up fo this one, i'll be rollin in my 5.0, i'm walking right into jimmy's and i'm jersey foot stompin VANILLAS ICES honky cracker ass all the way down 287.................

DING fuggin DING, VANILLA ICE IS GOIN DOWN....................

WERD TO YA MUTHA

First off, I take NO responsibility for this, or the last 3 retro wednesday shows. Not My Idea. Sugar Hill Gang was actually good though. I will be there MC'ing, so CP people, introduce yourselves. This should be interesting, or at least worth a laugh.

digga will give it up to da shuga hill gang, i got some hippidy hip in me, but fuggin VANILLA ICE????????????

i just threw a stapler at the mail guy thinkin bout his lyrics, drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait for this one, i'll bring dondeizel wit me to at least give vanilla a good fight................

and MR. MC, when i role up in there no need for an intro to the crowd just ring the bell, and tell the DJ to drop WU TANG fo some good ol WU TANG STYLE BEETIN....................FO THE LATE VANILLA ICE

WERD TO YA MUTHA..................

rodigga, instead of rippin' on vanilla ice's reputation, maybe you should stay home and work on your mixing skills.....i saw vanilla ice a d'jais 2 summers ago and the place went nuts when he went on.........so what if he was a 1 hit wonder......he's a great act for jimmy's on a retro night. although jimmy's is not my style club, it's a nice bar with a small dance floor..it's not trying to be a deko, bunka, joey's or metro. it's like a bar a type place.

digga, I put my money on vanilla ice as far as a fight goes.....i can see it now, vanilla reaching back and coming across with a open hand bitch slap.....just like a pimp slapping one of his bitches...he would beat your ass SHUG NIGHT style.....

DIGGA GOT NO GAME!

Originally posted by someclown

How come all my friends laugh at me when I tell them I like hanging out at Jimmy's in Morristown? I tell ya, that place isn't that terrible on Saturday's. 3 rooms, 3 vibes... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank you!! It's nice to hear someting positive once and a while. Please introduce yourself next time your their on a Saturday. I usually am the opening DJ on Saturday bnights, then I MC in the main room.

Originally posted by meggadong

rodigga, instead of rippin' on vanilla ice's reputation, maybe you should stay home and work on your mixing skills.....i saw vanilla ice a d'jais 2 summers ago and the place went nuts when he went on.........so what if he was a 1 hit wonder......he's a great act for jimmy's on a retro night. although jimmy's is not my style club, it's a nice bar with a small dance floor..it's not trying to be a deko, bunka, joey's or metro. it's like a bar a type place.

digga, I put my money on vanilla ice as far as a fight goes.....i can see it now, vanilla reaching back and coming across with a open hand bitch slap.....just like a pimp slapping one of his bitches...he would beat your ass SHUG NIGHT style.....

DIGGA GOT NO GAME!

ya know what????? fu*k VANILLA ICE, how bout you show your slinky ass ova to jimmy's in mo-town and at least give me a decent round or 30 seconds, how eva long you can last.........

anyway stump, thanks for the advice, i'd rather be workin on da skillz than wanting to buldge my eyeballs out with a spoon and listen to ice ice baby all night.................

and place your bet, i'm sure that cracker vanilla will be able to hold his own for a little, i'll let ya hold my jacket and buy me a beer while i whoop on em for a little, i aint gonna kill em!!!!, but come on, it'll be funny watchin me kick em around a little...........

i'll even let ya join in, you can use a nice little swift kick in the belly yourself................

and diggas just bustin balls, i like my man scotty bartell...........without people like me he'd be out of a job, and just be spinnin!!!!!!!!! ya got me right scott.............

HOLLAAA to the men and women in blue protecting the innocent

Originally posted by meggadong

DIGGA GOT NO GAME!

looks like we got an NKOTB fan......its a joke snowflake, just a joke, take a deep breath and relax......do you really think he is going to show up and fight vanilla ice!!!!!

ya kiddin me deizel, i just got back from home dept and already picked out the rope i'm usin to tie my hands back with..................

and also got a bag of blow pops for when vanilla gets out the dentist for when he's done replacin his teef.........

and just to make meggadong happy i'm gonna work on my skillz before i go..................

HONK HONK

Originally posted by dondiezel26

looks like we got an NKOTB fan......its a joke snowflake, just a joke, take a deep breath and relax......do you really think he is going to show up and fight vanilla ice!!!!!

Dave.... will we be blessed with your sarcastic presence??

j/k:D

Originally posted by osb

Dave.... will we be blessed with your sarcastic presence??

j/k:D

not tonite scott.....you there all week?, maybe me and the digga will stop in for a drink before we check out sharkk bar!!!......i got the tazor and sarcastic comments ready to go.....holla back!!!

Originally posted by osb

small%20sugar%20hill%20poster%20copy.jpg

good job scott, i clicked on this freaken post saw this flyer and bit a chunk off the side of my computer..................

just readin the lyrics alone and seeing this chump gets me all fired up

tell that honky i'm cumin to get em!!!!!!!

WERD TO YA MUTHA....................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

not tonite scott.....you there all week?, maybe me and the digga will stop in for a drink before we check out sharkk bar!!!......i got the tazor and sarcastic comments ready to go.....holla back!!!

Dave, i probably wont be there thurs night, but i will be there fri & Sat if you want to stop in for some pre-game coctails before you guys head out to a "real" club.

Otherwise, Greek Tuesdays! Last night Guest DJ Dave The Rave stepped in for the midget 5-0 that had to work, but I'm there for the remainder of the Tuesday's.

You guys going? Fuck Tsettos tomorrow @ Mo-Town, lets go for Vanilla Ice:laugh:

I couldn't stop :laugh: ing when Billy are friend from Double D's called me last night and ask me if I was going?

He was like why you laughing and I was like are you kidding me!!!! He then try to play it off like he was just going for the :laugh: s!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

You guys going? Fuck Tsettos tomorrow @ Mo-Town, lets go for Vanilla Ice:laugh:

I couldn't stop :laugh: ing when Billy are friend from Double D's called me last night and ask me if I was going?

He was like why you laughing and I was like are you kidding me!!!! He then try to play it off like he was just going for the :laugh: s!!!!!!!!!!

I rather hear Vanilla Ice than Danny Teneglia