Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is just about DONE with winter?

Mystify

last night i woke up in the early morning hours just from being too cold :( . i had to go to the closet and break out a blanket i've never used since moving in here. my room is the only one in the house that doesn't get sunlight and is therefore always the coldest. my hands are so cold right now!

i guess we had to get some cold sometime.

Originally posted by weyes

last night i woke up in the early morning hours just from being too cold :( . i had to go to the closet and break out a blanket i've never used since moving in here. my room is the only one in the house that doesn't get sunlight and is therefore always the coldest. my hands are so cold right now!

i guess we had to get some cold sometime.

Its cold in L.A :eek: Poor you !!!:(

C'mon hun...are you kidding me? How would you characterize below 30 degrees for more than a week and a half? Oy Vey !! You better come out here. I bet you'll all be bundled up like an Eskimo...lol:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Its cold in L.A :eek: Poor you !!!:(

C'mon hun...are you kidding me? How would you characterize below 30 degrees for more than a week and a half? Oy Vey !! You better come out here. I bet you'll all be bundled up like an Eskimo...lol:D

just trying to throw a little sympathy your way instead of doing one of my usual "it's gorgeous over here :tongue: !" posts. and everything's relative; you guys'll be talking about how lovely the spring is while some losers out here'll be complaining that it's too hot, in april :rolleyes: .

but i was just trying to be nice :blank: . so much for that.

Originally posted by weyes

just trying to throw a little sympathy your way instead of doing one of my usual "it's gorgeous over here :tongue: !" posts. and everything's relative; you guys'll be talking about how lovely the spring is while some losers out here'll be complaining that it's too hot, in april :rolleyes: .

but i was just trying to be nice :blank: . so much for that.

HOLY FUCK IT IS COLD OUTSIDE... 14 Degrees with a WINDCHILL of - 5 Fucking Degrees...

Originally posted by elementx

HOLY FUCK IT IS COLD OUTSIDE... 14 Degrees with a WINDCHILL of - 5 Fucking Degrees...

Hell yeah... FRIGID :shake:

I feel like im back in Chicago :eek:

But then they say it's gonne be 40 tomorrow and wednesday ?/?

Damn, this crazy weather