Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I smashed a deer with my car...

Originally posted by misk

:( .........wayne is like an enchanted forest......i am constantly dodging deer.....the occasional fox......etc etc...........

it wasnt Wayne it was Roseland or West Caldwell on Passaic Ave I hit it so hard it could have got a perfect 10 in a gymnastics contest...

It was doing triple flips and landed in a bush

Originally posted by badassmafuka

it wasnt Wayne it was Roseland or West Caldwell on Passaic Ave I hit it so hard it could have got a perfect 10 in a gymnastics contest...

....lol......wait....i'm not supposed to be laughing.....poor bambi............at least it wasn't a dog.....i was in the car when my friend hit a dog on mandon.....wasn't her fault..it was because she swirved to miss the rabbit the dog was chasing...and well...didn't know there was a dog chasing it....but holy fuck...there's an experience....

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Thanks for the picture....lol Sorry you the deer hit you. They can really do some major damage.....l

Originally posted by danfury

Billy Da' Kid - Sorry to hear about your accident. I heard about this on Eyewitness News, They said it happened in "Badass Township?"

thakn kid it wasnt in my neck of the woods... but it could have been worse like swurving into a car head on.... "knock on wood"

Originally posted by dogekid

listen, stay outta my old stompin grounds with your careless driving mr. billy.

People at work saw my car and I have the Fur of the deer stuck in my grill in the fron tof my car.... it is like a big patch of fur...

The deer gave me this look when I hit it.... and then he went no lie 25-30 feet airbourne... I looked up at my sunroof he was up there ....

Well I have a big dent and a patch of fur.. This is when Bobby Digital comes in to fix my car.....

Well I am going to leave the fur on.... drive around with it

I hit a deer once. Two of them ran out in front of my car. I hit the brakes and collided with one at about 45mph. The fuckin deer exploded. Scared the shit out of me. There was brain fragments all over my windshield. My girl was with me and she was screaming, asking me tto go back. Now she had me yelling at her. " Bitch , do you see the fucking brains and blood swashing accross the wipers". Needless to say i didnt return to the scene of the crime. :(