Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hobo

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

143 is alright, its mostly a sicktracks party. And i wouldnt call it a club, its a bar and its small. idk, not really worth it to me

I wouldn't call it a sick tracks party. It just so happens that a lot of the people matt associates himself with do post on sicktracks. They are open to anyone coming. The more the merrier. Resident dj is Matt Hamburg and George Mussad also spins a few sets. Matt has a great style as does George. They do have their friend Emil who opens for them. Like Brian said Ojeda is the guest this week and it should be a decent party. Ojeda will probably throw down 2 sets for about a lil over an hour each. Place opens up at 10 I think and goes till about 4am. Muzik is definitely nice though.

Originally posted by whatevaman

I wouldn't call it a sick tracks party. It just so happens that a lot of the people matt associates himself with do post on sicktracks. They are open to anyone coming. The more the merrier. Resident dj is Matt Hamburg and George Mussad also spins a few sets. Matt has a great style as does George. They do have their friend Emil who opens for them. Like Brian said Ojeda is the guest this week and it should be a decent party. Ojeda will probably throw down 2 sets for about a lil over an hour each. Place opens up at 10 I think and goes till about 4am. Muzik is definitely nice though.

now platinum fridays..........THAT was a sicktracks party:rock:

and you have a spelling error in your sig;)

BG

look im an ST'er also and ive been there twice and its mostly an ST party. I mean yeah its a bar and of course everyone is welcome to come but i think you know what i mean. Most of the people there are from ST.

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

look im an ST'er also and ive been there twice and its mostly an ST party. I mean yeah its a bar and of course everyone is welcome to come but i think you know what i mean. Most of the people there are from ST.

I am not going to deny that it has a lot of people from that board, but to say it is a sick tracks party is ghey. that's like saying metro and cherry is club planet party. stop being a feG paulette!

I am not going to deny that it has a lot of people from that board, but to say it is a sick tracks party is ghey. that's like saying metro and cherry is club planet party. stop being a feG paulette!

i know your on ST but idk who you are. You know very damn well that its mostly an ST party! :tongue:and what does HFK mean? :shaky:

Originally posted by hobo

A friend mentioned to me an afterhours club called 143, anyone have info on this spot? Decor, DJs, Dress?

This party started out as an afterhours for SF in Nov. THe party caught on pretty well so we decided to make it a Sunday night event! SO far it has worked and the party is continuing to grow..........And no it is not a ST's party at all, just so happens that I use ST's for promotions......In all actuality, its more like a NY-NJ-Philly-Boston party.. Resident DJs are me, Matt Hamburg, and George mosaad...........So far we have had guest djs such as Ziggy, Benny Maze, Richie Santana, Mark Ammitucci, Taner, Shawn Ink, Steve Psych, And This week Jason Ojeda...........We like to bring a variety of sound but the music tends to stay on the hard side, any where from Progressive house, hard progressive, tribal progressive,tribal tek and tek!!!!!

The girls are always more then the guys and and the crowd is great...........People who really love music!!!!!

Dress code is come as you please sneakers are preffered, dancing is required!!

THe place is on Madison avenue btwn 31st n 32nd

Its actually a really nice Lounge turned into a club...........WE bring down our own sound every week!

Doors open at 8pm close at 4am....

WOuld like to see more of jersey there considering I spend most of my summers down the sure it would be nice of you guys to come check it out more often!!!