Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do YOU do ALL day?

i work in a restaurant. the cheapest food in manhatten. good food though but fattening. and then i have a girl friend who i live with and i practice at mixing as much as i can. im gettin good enough to throw down at least once a week every week. but one day i will be doin that (sometime soon i hope). but other than that im still busy with somethign else i dont post much but im drunk now.

eckobarbie wrote:

WELL, since I'm a complete loser who doesn't work and doesn't go to school anymore, I sleep all day, usually until about 4 in the afternoon. I do have an interview on friday, though, wish me luck everyone!!!!

hey girl, i know what you mean...sleeping until 4. It's like when you don't have a job or really any true commitments, you try to sleep as late as you can!! :laugh:

I can get a bartender or waitress job very easily but it's the "real" job that is a pain in the ass to get.

Fuckin' craaaazzzy b/c you can really make fuckin' mad $$$$ in a restaurant and then you get a real job and make slave-wage. It's like your parents get on your ass and say that working in a restaurant "is not a real job & only idiots do that"...but HEY! they would rather see you starve because you finally earned the status of working "in the real world." People just give it all up tooooo easily.....answers the question of why so many damn people become assholes when they grow up. :aright:

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

eckobarbie wrote:

hey girl, i know what you mean...sleeping until 4. It's like when you don't have a job or really any true commitments, you try to sleep as late as you can!! :laugh:

I can get a bartender or waitress job very easily but it's the "real" job that is a pain in the ass to get.

Fuckin' craaaazzzy b/c you can really make fuckin' mad $$$$ in a restaurant and then you get a real job and make slave-wage. It's like your parents get on your ass and say that working in a restaurant "is not a real job & only idiots do that"...but HEY! they would rather see you starve because you finally earned the status of working "in the real world." People just give it all up tooooo easily.....answers the question of why so many damn people become assholes when they grow up. :aright:

i agree to a certain extent.... i use to love sleepin to 3pm then go to school.. wich was the same time i worked for nightclubs.. but now i have to wake up everyday at 6 and get to the firm by 8 on the dot... your right about making good money at a restaurant cuz of the tips and etc. but when u get a "real" pay is usually low.. but the only differnce is that your not going anywhere working at a restaurant. cuz your so limited.. but thats a given.. u get a real job, get paid nothing then move up then get the real dough.. im 21 and when i started workin at my brokerage firm i made no more then $400 a week wichi is nothing, now i make enough to have a porsche :) so startin a real job for lil money is well worth it.. just my 2 cents

Kial: when u get a "real" pay is usually low.. but the only differnce is that your not going anywhere working at a restaurant. cuz your so limited.. but thats a given.. u get a real job, get paid nothing then move up then get the real dough..

word. I wasn't trying to say that working in a restaurant is necessarily a good choice. I was making the point that a lot of people decide to choose the option of getting a shitty job---making nothing---instead of assessing the whole picture.

I have the best job! Im a music consultant for a group of radio stations! I listen to about 20-40 records a day rate them and have one of my interns send the info to the record labels! Occasionally step out to do a voice over in the production studio! And am now working on booking my interviews for my syndicated radio show! The best part is I had my company put a DJ booth in my office!

My Girl works as a stripper sleeps all day works 3 times a week and parties pretty much every night meenwhile i work in a brokerage office on wall st. 9-5 5 days a week come home 2 tired to even tink about going out but still force myself 2 go out 4 her and still make about half as much as her.. ye life is fair

i use to do articles for Some Mag's....

then i worked for Empire Recordings

then i became wealthy..LOL

not by Me....but by Family.....

and now i do nothing till 5pm....and then i run around and bark orders at people, and Try to get the ball rolling on a nightclub im Designing from SCRACH!!

oh, i thought this would be so much more easier.....

WAS I FUCKING WRONG!

:laugh:

but i love it, and im enjoying every last second of it....

EVERYTHING from construction, to lighting Deisgn, to sound design, To Granite Counter tops.......and marble piller's.......

to picking out the Urinels in the bathroom's..... lol

It's fun....

oly<<<

Originally posted by blunty

My Girl works as a stripper sleeps all day works 3 times a week and parties pretty much every night meenwhile i work in a brokerage office on wall st. 9-5 5 days a week come home 2 tired to even tink about going out but still force myself 2 go out 4 her and still make about half as much as her.. ye life is fair

Yeah, life won't be fair when she reaches 30 and she's "over the hill" in that industry.

If I were her I'd strip, make tons of money and pay for law school instead of partying each night.

You got the dummies and then you got the hunnies! ;)

-iliana

:)

i dont know anyone that works at a brokerage firm that has 9-5 days... lol thats ridiculous... how u gota get to work after the stock market opens... and then only stay a half an hour after the market closes? your rather the mail boy or nothing at all

a whole lot of nothin ;) im working on a new business venture so recently im in a lot of meetings and phone conference bs, otherwise am browsing websites etc for what i need . . . have class 2 days a week, generally im working a lot more but right now enjoying doin jack :D

~ brandie

i never said i was a broker though i do have a 7 and a 63 and will b taking a 22 im more of a sales assitent i got 1 year of college left till i fully get in2 the business for now im just gettin experience and stacking up licenses but that doesnt mean i dunt put in hard work im saying with as much work as i do i dunt make nearly as much as my girl who does almost no work and by the time she's 30 she's gonna own about 6 apartments and a business without having to do any realy werk her whole life

i never said i was a broker though i do have a 7 and a 63 and will b taking a 22 im more of a sales assitent i got 1 year of college left till i fully get in2 the business for now im just gettin experience and stacking up licenses but that doesnt mean i dunt put in hard work im saying with as much work as i do i dunt make nearly as much as my girl who does almost no work and by the time she's 30 she's gonna own about 6 apartments and a business without having to do any realy werk her whole life

TRUE! She'll probably be taking care of your GRAMMAR-DEFICIENT ass!! Now you can dream off quiting your 'hard' job as sales assistant. (oops....maybe she'll dump your ass before she starts her business)

LOLLLOL

-iliana

:D:laugh:

Originally posted by iliana

TRUE! She'll probably be taking care of your GRAMMAR-DEFICIENT ass!! Now you can dream off quiting your 'hard' job as sales assistant. (oops....maybe she'll dump your ass before she starts her business)

LOLLLOL

-iliana

:D:laugh:

actually if he does everything right wit a series 7 and 65... he'll be makin more money then his girlfriend by farrrrr

I hope to GOD you wash that nut out of her hair before you do your business with her.