Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**let me tell you something about brazilian waxing..**

AcidCrackwhore

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH

omg the pain! the lady who did it was like "oh the things we do for love", and all i could think was i wish all men would just die. :mad:lol i mean its well worth it, she said i should take a month to grow back and next time it shouldnt hurt as much. If you guys can deal with 5 min of pain then go ahead a do it. It def beats shaving. ;)

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

OUCHHHHHHHHHHH

omg the pain! the lady who did it was like "oh the things we do for love", and all i could think was i wish all men would just die. :mad: lol i mean its well worth it, she said i should take a month to grow back and next time it shouldnt hurt as much. If you guys can deal with 5 min of pain then go ahead a do it. It def beats shaving. ;)

:rock:.......... Im pround of you, I def. dont have the guts to do it, did you go to the J sisters?

Originally posted by njangel

:rock:.......... Im pround of you, I def. dont have the guts to do it, did you go to the J sisters?

lol thanks, a couple of freinds were like, you do it first and tell us how it goes. Yeah im the guinea pig for the experiment, lol. You konw what, it is painful but it sure beats shaving, i swear i nick myself everytime then i just get upset. You know what... if you do go through with it tell Barry to dish out the money considering it would be for his benefit! ;)

if anyone wants to go to the place i went, its nice and very professional and everyone there is spanish and brazilian, lol. Here is their website.......The place is called J Sisters. http://www.jsisters.com/English/MainPageFramed.htm

Happy Waxing!!!!!!! :party:

lol thanks, a couple of freinds were like, you do it first and tell us how it goes. Yeah im the guinea pig for the experiment, lol. You konw what, it is painful but it sure beats shaving, i swear i nick myself everytime then i just get upset. You know what... if you do go through with it tell Barry to dish out the money considering it would be for his benefit! ;)

if anyone wants to go to the place i went, its nice and very professional and everyone there is spanish and brazilian, lol. Here is their website.......The place is called J Sisters. http://www.jsisters.com/English/MainPageFramed.htm

Happy Waxing!!!!!!! :party:

thanx. I see you can make an appointment online.. do they confirm the appointment you set by e-mailing you or calling you?

Yeah right, Im lucky Barry is dishing out the money for our vacation. I might try it some day though, maybe a little closer to summer.

Originally posted by girly

thanx. I see you can make an appointment online.. do they confirm the appointment you set by e-mailing you or calling you?

im not sure, i went after work and got there around 6:15pm and didnt have to wait at all to be seen ( i was a walk in). If anything i suggest calling, just to make sure you got the appt.

Erin.... have fun on the vaca! You guys are goin to wmc right? Hope you have a great time, dont get too wrecked! :cool:

im not sure, i went after work and got there around 6:15pm and didnt have to wait at all to be seen ( i was a walk in). If anything i suggest calling, just to make sure you got the appt.

Erin.... have fun on the vaca! You guys are goin to wmc right? Hope you have a great time, dont get too wrecked! :cool:

No..............no WMC for us :( - 1) Im not 21 till May & 2) I have school that week...........we're going to Disney, we're fegs..........are you going to platnium Friday night???

Originally posted by njangel

No..............no WMC for us :( - 1) Im not 21 till May & 2) I have school that week...........we're going to Disney, we're fegs..........are you going to platnium Friday night???

ah young sappling, im sure you cant wait till your 21. The guy im dating is 20 also, lol. Yeah i know, i like 'em young, lol. Anywho.... thats cute! i love disney world! but its really fuckign expensive, have you ever been there? I use to work for the disney store when i was like19/20 and i use to get into Disney world free cuz i was an employee which saved me a shitload of money (i went there twice in 3 months, lol)! And plus i got a discount on everything. Hope you guys have a great time! :DBring me back a souvneir! I like sleeping beauty (hint hint).

Ohh and no i wont be going to platinum on friday but i will be in Spotswood, its like 2 towns over, with my not yet bf, lol. You guys have fun! ;)