Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where does everyone shop for their...

Guest hotshit

Originally posted by hotshit

Clothes??

I shop at Short Hills, I can't find D&G, Diesel and all the good stuff anywhere else but the city.

i passed by a store on tue on either 6th or 7th midtown (cant really remmeber, but i am going to find it on sat) had alot of nice cllothes, and they were all like 50% off. i guess the store wasnt doing that well, but looked like alot of good shit

Clothes??

I shop at Short Hills, I can't find D&G, Diesel and all the good stuff anywhere else but the city.

After I pimp out my moms, and J-mo and kelly and suck a few cocks I'll go to the Salvation Army for some wicked new threads. Otherwise I go to those Big Metal stores theyre usally like blue or yellow or red but have a wierd door on the front with no windows. It almost looks like a big metal bin. All the shit in there is free anyway.There is a phat one in the supermarket parking lot they gots everything there ya know.

Peace

Originally posted by r0ddigga

After I pimp out my moms, and J-mo and kelly and suck a few cocks I'll go to the Salvation Army for some wicked new threads. Otherwise I go to those Big Metal stores theyre usally like blue or yellow or red but have a wierd door on the front with no windows. It almost looks like a big metal bin. All the shit in there is free anyway.There is a phat one in the supermarket parking lot they gots everything there ya know.

Peace

OH fu*ken sh!t!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks r0ddigga for given me my morning fuggin laugh.............

more more more............ i need dis sh!t to get through the d@y

ya forgot to HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLaaaaaaa on this one though

I HATE FUCKING A/X..to all you wanna be Club Heads...stop wearing this shit...it looks so fucking stupid...

Badass...I think Diesel Style Labs is stupid...they have like 4 shirts in there and 2 pants...and they are about size xxxxxs....

D&G...you need to go to the village..to the actual D&G store...

I just bought a $170 pair of linen pants from Hugo Boss in Short Hills and had the tailor alter them into Capris for South beach...they should look pretty sick...

Originally posted by NJstacked

I HATE FUCKING A/X..to all you wanna be Club Heads...stop wearing this shit...it looks so fucking stupid...

Badass...I think Diesel Style Labs is stupid...they have like 4 shirts in there and 2 pants...and they are about size xxxxxs....

D&G...you need to go to the village..to the actual D&G store...

I just bought a $170 pair of linen pants from Hugo Boss in Short Hills and had the tailor alter them into Capris for South beach...they should look pretty sick...

Chris the Diesel Style lab is not for you... their shirts are leg warmer for you my friends... but they have a great selection for the massive XS people like myself....

D&G in Soho is hot... I picked up two pairs of jeans from there a while back with laces tied up the front ...They are hot!!!!

Clothes??

You gotta hit up atrium in the city on broadway/bleeker corner.....

the got diesel, paper, energy, ben sherman, all the hottest shit bro

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by carguy19

You gotta hit up atrium in the city on broadway/bleeker corner.....

the got diesel, paper, energy, ben sherman, all the hottest shit bro

I have been shopping in Manhattan for a while especially Atrium, and the Diesel store. 5th Ave has some nice spots too, I wish there were more places in jersey with up to date tendy clothes.

90% of BANG BANG is garbage. You can pick out a $22 BANG BANG shirt 1 mile away.

Also Capri pants are like overalls - they're for faggots and women... Read that 'Chris'? The tailor must have thought you were GAY! OK - chill! I m joking and just fucking around with these last two comments.

Try one of the three Zara locations in the city for soimething different

A/X is 'OK' at times. Just don't rock anything with their stupid logo... They have some nice pants most times.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Chris the Diesel Style lab is not for you... their shirts are leg warmer for you my friends... but they have a great selection for the massive XS people like myself....

D&G in Soho is hot... I picked up two pairs of jeans from there a while back with laces tied up the front ...They are hot!!!!

lace up pants in the front...what a homo..lol...some of the styles are a little feminine these days...im wondering if all you spikey haired freaks are shoppin at mandees w/ your girlfriends.:D

next instead of tank tops it will will be spegehtti strapped tops!!!:blown: