Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fred & Britney

Howard Stern had Fred Durt on in the morning, and obviously asked the right questions to get the truth.

Did anyone hear this??

I still dont know who to believe, maybe they are both telling SOME truth.

well Fred's said her people asked him to work with her on 3 new songs. so they did it in 2 days. he gave her a little note to say that he enjoyed the sessions with her. Later on that night at like 3am she came back to ask him to hang out(they both had friends with them) went back to her house and went to her room. Banged her WITHOUT a condom, she blew him, and he also ate her booty. he said she was a really nice girl and cant beilive that she is saying they never hooked up, cause this was going on for a little bit.

-fred also said she "parties" too much

-and she looks better then Carmen Electra naked :eek:

Originally posted by incredulous

Howard Stern had Fred Durt on in the morning, and obviously asked the right questions to get the truth.

Did anyone hear this??

I still dont know who to believe, maybe they are both telling SOME truth.

well Fred's said her people asked him to work with her on 3 new songs. so they did it in 2 days. he gave her a little note to say that he enjoyed the sessions with her. Later on that night at like 3am she came back to ask him to hang out(they both had friends with them) went back to her house and went to her room. Banged her WITHOUT a condom, she blew him, and he also ate her booty. he said she was a really nice girl and cant beilive that she is saying they never hooked up, cause this was going on for a little bit.

-fred also said she "parties" too much

-and she looks better then Carmen Electra naked :eek:

typical fuckin guy runnin his mouth about the ass he gets and what he does and blah blah blah... he fuckin ate her hairy ass - why would u tell ppl that?

Originally posted by dogekid

it might have something to do with him being famous. i haven't verified this yet though, but that's my first hunch.

Gee, ya think? It's not even like Limp Bizqit (sp?) is any good. Imagine someone like Elvis in his prime, Burt Reynolds in the 70's, or a singer from a good band and how much (quality) pussy they can get.

:eek:

Originally posted by Mystify22

hahahah yeah right! sisquo is grossss and they're dating apparently

:puke:

ok so you may be my lil freakamadeekfriskyfeline MEOWWWWW BACK MAMA, But please dont put Sisquo and Christina's name in the same sentence.

If there is any truth to this please someone confirm and then mysti you text me so that I can vomit As soon as possible.

THanks.

Originally posted by deeelite1

ok so you may be my lil freakamadeekfriskyfeline MEOWWWWW BACK MAMA, But please dont put Sisquo and Christina's name in the same sentence.

If there is any truth to this please someone confirm and then mysti you text me so that I can vomit As soon as possible.

THanks.

Ah-hem...you are speaking to THE biggest self-proclamed celebrity/entertainment gossip hound!!! I know all the dirt ;)

Read the above former post and weep....your trashy whore is dating a midget who hasn't had a hit since he sang about thongs......

Anywho....