Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone else out of the club mood?

magilicuti

I been like this since PVD was at ROXY in NOV. nothing seems to wet my apetite for wanting to go out to any clubs.. Its wack ! I want to get out of this rut!!! but im completley happy staying away from the scene right now, especailly since all of this shit is gonna on with us going to war, the economy, and all the stuff that has been happening in the clubs...:(

so no your not alone :idea:

Originally posted by magilicuti

its 11:30 and I'm actually kinda tired! I haven't been to a club in about 2 months and haven't even been hitting clubs consistently in about 4 months. Just not into it right now for some reason. Anyone else get like this?

its because u got a girl ..whooooooooooooopish

:D

its 11:30 and I'm actually kinda tired! I haven't been to a club in about 2 months and haven't even been hitting clubs consistently in about 4 months. Just not into it right now for some reason. Anyone else get like this?

I feel the same way:blank:

i'm just looking forward to WMC

I haven't really been out since Halloween & I have no desire to be in a club either....All the shit that's been going on it just doesn't seem worth it.....Staying local for so long has allowed me to save a nice amount of $$ & now I'm going on 3 vacations between June & September :D

Originally posted by tastyt

I haven't been out in a month, not since the Be Yourself anniversay party. Nothing has been going on that whets my appetite. But I'm really excited for Saeed & Palash next week. After that... I don't know of anything good that's going on...

same...I think I"m going to head to Danny's BDay, and S&P . . . but other than that my mojo is MIA. I really don't know what else to use as a scapegoat anymore.

I really just wish there'd be some blow out event with breaks front and center. The last time I had a REALLY good night was @ Orchard bar almost six months ago.... :(

i havent been feeling it for some time... nor the bar scene... its like the same old ppl same old stories, same old thing... i think i need to take a break from it for a lil bit this way it becomes new and exciting again...

Its been soooo long since i've been really amped to go to a club...

i go almost every weekend and have a good time...but the intitial excitement is lacking...

have'nt had a totally psyched experience since the summer :rolleyes:

thankgod its almost here :cool:

i still enjoy going out most of the time what im mostly tired of are the prices these days to go out 9-11 dollars for drinks 20 to get in cab fare on a good night i spend 100-150 a night on a bad night i spend more to forget lol

Originally posted by Reeni

i still enjoy going out most of the time what im mostly tired of are the prices these days to go out 9-11 dollars for drinks 20 to get in cab fare on a good night i spend 100-150 a night on a bad night i spend more to forget lol

you need a man-bitch

I feel the same way... I have been going to clubs for a long time so I think I played it out in a way. I've been going to just Lounges lately, but even they are boring so I have been just paying attention to school and working. I dunno I much rather stay around local places and grab a couple drinks with friends. :(