Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why is notallthere's sig so gay?Is it a jersey thing?

kial

LOLLLOLLLOL

For real, what's up with that???

I thought this jackass was some female jersey trash. But it's a GUY!

I wonder what color his panties are. I'm wearing a pink thong today. What about you notallthere?????

Is your screen name a hint to who you really are? You're "not all there" as a man???? Tell me, I wanna know!

:huh:

-iliana

:laugh:

hahahaah

YAYYYYY!!!!

another boy for me to play with!!

ill fuck em....

me love boys....

me love boys sooo much,

He can fuck me Here.....

He can fuck me There.....

He can put it Here......

He can put it there.....

He can Stuff it in Here......

or

PLay with it There.....

Either way

im Here

call me Baby,

212-555-FREE HOLE

>>> olympia

Rearrrr!!

Originally posted by jaysea

hahahaah

YAYYYYY!!!!

another boy for me to play with!!

ill fuck em....

me love boys....

me love boys sooo much,

He can fuck me Here.....

He can fuck me There.....

He can put it Here......

He can put it there.....

He can Stuff it in Here......

or

PLay with it There.....

Either way

im Here

call me Baby,

212-555-FREE HOLE

>>> olympia

Rearrrr!!

hehe.. i think i luuuuuuuvvvvvvv youuuuu

Originally posted by phatman

...bashing nj or ny is tired and ignorant...perpetuating it is just as bad as initiating it...no signs of intelligence at all...

1) first of all... im bashing notallthere for bashing nyc. second how on earth is bashing a State ignorant? how does that make one self not knolegedeble in anyway? so your the fool who dont even know what you speak of my freind.

2) "perpetuating it is just as bad as initiating in" that maybe so.. but its all fun and games.. i think u take this a lil to seriously.. and by the way arent you perpetuating this anyway? cuz of your reply i end up perpetuating it even more, and the fact taht you replied to this thread moved it to the beggining of the page, so hence u perpetuated it once again.

3) no signs of intelligence at all huh? no where on earth does that fit into this topic? seems like you tried to sound all intelligent in your reply but yet your the one who lacks intelligence for writing someting off topic and at the same time does not make sence

...that wasnt really directed to you ruffles....but if you want to get more specific about it...how about everyone involved including notallthere kick it to the Drama Board....the nj board is well known for its drama....not new york...now it's seeping over...i can joke with the best...but as for the drama...i need that as much as you need a guide to heterosexual relationships...

...that wasnt really directed to you ruffles....but if you want to get more specific about it...how about everyone involved including notallthere kick it to the Drama Board....the nj board is well known for its drama....not new york...now it's seeping over...i can joke with the best...but as for the drama...i need that as much as you need a guide to heterosexual relationships...

well actually as far as i know.. this board does have lots of drama... and lets be serious, drama topics usualy have the most activity(posts)

Dude, you call yourself heterosexual??? YOU HAVE WINNIE THE POOH AS YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

-iliana

:blank:

Well see you all don't know me but i normally have really dark pictures on my sig, devils, people killing themselves, dark dreary scenery, guns, self mutilation you know good stuff. So i figured putting a gay flower in my sig would be out of the ordinary for myself and be funny.

I changed it back to my normal deal. Just for you guys.. No more happy notallthere.

Its true, he usually does have devlish, scary things as his sig.

I tell him all the time to change them, when I saw the flower I was happy, its better then the last sig, where you had the kid sleeping in the tub full of knives bleeding to death and he was loving it.:eek: