Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you keep dating someone if......

sweetie029

Originally posted by sweetie029

.....There was nothing there except for GOOD sex ?? Would you end it right away or stick it out just for the good lovin'

i broke up with this girl i was seeing even though the sex was good... sex is only a fraction of a relationship, attraction, communication and compassion are a few others that have to be there for any relationship to work. So even if the pussy was so good that there was a blue and red cape coming out of her pussy with a big S it still wouldnt be enough to make it work.

.....There was nothing there except for GOOD sex ?? Would you end it right away or stick it out just for the good lovin'

If you are just dating.. then why not...

He can be your fuck-buddy

but if your in a committed relationship and thats all you have... then no....

It's not me whos in this situation (I have b4 & it sucked it wasn't worth it)

My friend has been in a relationship for 3 years now....she's totally unhappy but she says she's only staying in the relationship b/c the sex is amazing She's been complaining about being unhappy for a few months now but still hasn't done anything about it b/c of the good sex life I just think it's pointless & imo when you become THAT unhappy the sex isn't so appealing anymore

It's not me whos in this situation (I have b4 & it sucked it wasn't worth it)

My friend has been in a relationship for 3 years now....she's totally unhappy but she says she's only staying in the relationship b/c the sex is amazing She's been complaining about being unhappy for a few months now but still hasn't done anything about it b/c of the good sex life I just think it's pointless & imo when you become THAT unhappy the sex isn't so appealing anymore

If she is that unhappy, I dont see how she can stay??? I would bounce

Originally posted by hunnie818

what she said. i would stay in it for just sex only if i was dating other people as well.. if he thought we were committed then i would have to end it.

good sex is hard to find

i would keep them as a fb

however once i had a fuck buddy whom i couldnt stand but the sex was good

it lasted 3 months, i couldnt take it for much longer, haha

Originally posted by hunnie818

I agree...If you are really looking for a commited relationship, then you are never going to find one when there is just good sex that is keeping you. But if you are just looking for fun, then I guess you are in the right situation.