Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mY GAY SIG EXPLAINED

notallthere

Well see you all don't know me but i normally have really dark pictures on my sig, devils, people killing themselves, dark dreary scenery, guns, self mutilation you know good stuff. So i figured putting a gay flower in my sig would be out of the ordinary for myself and be funny.

I changed it back to my normal deal. Just for you guys.. No more happy notallthere.

clubs? jersey? really?

hey i have nothing against gays or homosexuals, and im sure most the poeple on this board are adult enough to not care if one self is gay or not. you dont need to give us these excuses of your sexuality.. its all good homo.

flame on!

Originally posted by kial

clubs? jersey? really?

hey i have nothing against gays or homosexuals, and im sure most the poeple on this board are adult enough to not care if one self is gay or not. you dont need to give us these excuses of your sexuality.. its all good homo.

flame on!

yeah ok hahah coming from nyc where fags bread. look out your door moron the city is infested with aid ridden homos.

Originally posted by notallthere

yeah ok hahah coming from nyc where fags bread. look out your door moron the city is infested with aid ridden homos.

You're so fucking corny it's sad. And you spell and string sentences together as well as a mental patient on heavy doses of morphine. Either you really bring the drama, or just shut the fuck up. :aright:

Originally posted by notallthere

actually if i look at my window, i see a bunch of trees and big houses. i live in westchester... and if wat your saying is true about gays being breaded in nyc.. then i figured you were conceived someplace in chealsea by a transvestite and a hermaphrodite, then moved to nj, cuz you wree born with aids.. and isnt it known that jersey is infamous for stds

actually if i look at my window, i see a bunch of trees and big houses. i live in westchester... and if wat your saying is true about gays being breaded in nyc.. then i figured you were conceived someplace in chealsea by a transvestite and a hermaphrodite, then moved to nj, cuz you wree born with aids.. and isnt it known that jersey is infamous for stds

nope

Originally posted by Drunk

You're so fucking corny it's sad. And you spell and string sentences together as well as a mental patient on heavy doses of morphine. Either you really bring the drama, or just shut the fuck up. :aright:

I cant argue with you because.

You have the best cp name. The best cp location and the best cp gender i have ever seen. Please continue.

Yeah yeah you look out the window at a Busted Clk320 you must live in the slums. At least post a pic of a 430 or a real car like a cl