Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Sorority and Fraternity life

Anyone see this shit? Its actually on a sorority and fraternity from my school...lets just say they didnt pick the best people to portray greek life. Im in a sorority here and until the show i had never even heard of the frat... They gave the sorority a house, two land rovers and $30,000 dollars to do it! Anyway, they made our school and city look nice atleast...Hahaha oh yeah look for the pledge Brittany, shes an ugly little blonde girl. One nite at a bar me and my friend walk out of the bathroom and her and her friend thought we were talking about her so she attacked us, grabbing our hair and shit...All I have to say is helllllooo TRASH!!!...Its a shitty representation of sororities and fraternties in my opinion...anyway wuts your take on it?:no:

Originally posted by visionz53

Anyone see this shit? Its actually on a sorority and fraternity from my school...lets just say they didnt pick the best people to portray greek life. Im in a sorority here and until the show i had never even heard of the frat... They gave the sorority a house, two land rovers and $30,000 dollars to do it! Anyway, they made our school and city look nice atleast...Hahaha oh yeah look for the pledge Brittany, shes an ugly little blonde girl. One nite at a bar me and my friend walk out of the bathroom and her and her friend thought we were talking about her so she attacked us, grabbing our hair and shit...All I have to say is helllllooo TRASH!!!...Its a shitty representation of sororities and fraternties in my opinion...anyway wuts your take on it?:no:

lollol Where's your school?

I personally LOVED sorority life. It saved me during boring saturday mornings. But this new one looks fucking stupid. I don't follow it at all. Saw one episode and found no entertianment in it. Not to mention the frat guys look like dorks and the girls are UUUUGGLLYY!!!!!!!!!!

:blown:

-iliana

:D

MTV's version of reality programming, making shitty, fake programming even shitter and less realistic.

dress it up with glammy outfits, bling shnizzle cars, parties, booze and lots of loud schmuck people who try too hard to be cool and you'll have everyone in america watching the show.

why?

because most people in america have this thing about living vicariously through someone else's life because their own lives are too dull to pay attention to.

Originally posted by cintron

MTV's version of reality programming, making shitty, fake programming even shitter and less realistic.

dress it up with glammy outfits, bling shnizzle cars, parties, booze and lots of loud schmuck people who try too hard to be cool and you'll have everyone in america watching the show.

why?

because most people in america have this thing about living vicariously through someone else's life because their own lives are too dull to pay attention to.

:huh:

Ugh, I just smoke up and watch.

Soooooooooooo..how about those knicks? :rolleyes:

-iliana

:)

why?

And that's the damn truth folks:aright:

Hahaha hell yeah thats what we did, smoked blunts and laughed at the dorks... Its at the University of Buffalo. We all were laughing so hard cuz theyre showing this kid jetskiing and were like where the fuck is that?? They filmed early last semester so it wasnt a blizzard here yet...And, if you saw they wrote on the bottom "the girls go to the club" The "club" they are talking about is just a bar!! Its a good bar dont get me wrong but it is by no means a club! The guys are losers, we were actually walking to the bar last nite and these kids are like "Hey girlssss...were the guys on MTV" like were gonna be like "oh please can we fuck, please??" The girl Janel went into my friends house and like wouldnt leave then started saying that money was misisng from her bag, meanwhile she was a drunken mess. So they finally get her out and the next day all my friends cars were keyed...psycho!!! There was a hot MTV guy so me and my friends were talking to him and hes like whatever u do DONT sign a release form, theyll screw u in editing...Im def staying tuned into this for a good wed nite laugh!

Originally posted by iliana

lollol Where's your school?

I personally LOVED sorority life. It saved me during boring saturday mornings. But this new one looks fucking stupid. I don't follow it at all. Saw one episode and found no entertianment in it. Not to mention the frat guys look like dorks and the girls are UUUUGGLLYY!!!!!!!!!!

:blown:

-iliana

:D

I think there has only been 1 episode so far, but its worth watching just to laugh at these morons

:laugh: u read my mind..

i dont watch tv. it is a waste of time. thoughtless & boring, especially reality shows. i either research, watch movies, bs here, game or i'm not home.

I think they pick the blandest people...

The girls are ugly. and the guys are a bunch of Losers.

i have been to frat parties and they guys are much cuter and things are a lot more fun.

What a minute how about the girl what is always aying" this is My sorority.. this is MY house" I feel like saying this is MY foot up your @**

MTV is all bullshit..their reality shows are the furthest thing from reality...

my friend was on Stand Up Karaoke...and they made her sing Christina Aguillera's -Genie in a Bottle...which was big @ the time....and then they proceeded to announce how she chose it and how she sings it vacuming naked..what a buncha shit...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

MTV is all bullshit..their reality shows are the furthest thing from reality...

my friend was on Stand Up Karaoke...and they made her sing Christina Aguillera's -Genie in a Bottle...which was big @ the time....and then they proceeded to announce how she chose it and how she sings it vacuming naked..what a buncha shit...

LOLLLOL :laugh:

-iliana

:cool:

I think my pledging was harder than the guys...and its in my school!! The girl thats so fucking annoying that keeps saying "my house...my sorority" bullshit is the one that i said before keyed my friends cars. The guys are suuuuuuuuuch fucking losers. I think the girls may be worse though. When I went through formal rush, which is different than what is on the show, I had to go to their room, and one of the girls was like "oh my god we have the same name u belong with us"...i was like you are kidding right? And during rush this year they kicked girls out of their room cuz they were laughing at them...hahaha. The girl Bridgette with the blonde spikey hair came to formal rush before she pledged on e!!! She told my best friend she thought she would get a better "vibe" that way...Fucking herbs

Originally posted by visionz53

I The girl Bridgette with the blonde spikey hair came to formal rush before she pledged on e!!! She told my best friend she thought she would get a better "vibe" that way...Fucking herbs

LOLLLOL

Well, she was correct on that one!

-iliana

:laugh: