Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: prime steve and steve

i dunno. thanxc for whatever at the door.

im still trying to figureout what that bouncer was trying to do. is platinum all of a sudden exclusive on fridays? like they actaully care how many people come in and sepnd $$$$$. because im already wasted they suddenly wont let me in?

either way i appreciate the hook up. i got shots next time

Originally posted by pipdaddy

im still trying to figureout what that bouncer was trying to do. is platinum all of a sudden exclusive on fridays? like they actaully care how many people come in and sepnd $$$$$. because im already wasted they suddenly wont let me in?

hit me up on im....maybe i can be of some assistance

BG

as steve stated sorry...but atleast we were able to grab you up....that line was redic...I guess a line up the block is good though.....:eek:

even anthony acid was in line waiting till i saw him...LOL...So i hd to grab him too...

Got to platinum few minutes before 12 the line had like 30 people in it. The bouncers are slow as balls to check IDs and walking around like thier gods.. I think they check one ID ever 5 minutes. Got inside like 12:30 to a sausage party and wasnt even that packed.. ratio 80:50 guys to girls and only few hot chicks with their boyfriends.. this place didn't live up to its expectations..

Originally posted by mateo

Got to platinum few minutes before 12 the line had like 30 people in it. The bouncers are slow as balls to check IDs and walking around like thier gods.. I think they check one ID ever 5 minutes. Got inside like 12:30 to a sausage party and wasnt even that packed.. ratio 80:50 guys to girls and only few hot chicks with their boyfriends.. this place didn't live up to its expectations..

You are talkin out of your ass, I dont know where you were, but there were ladies everywhere!!!!

They do the ratio at the door it was 3:1 girls to guys!!(good try though)

as for not being packed, 800 people isnt enough for you?

Dont hate, sorry you went home alone. Come see me next time I'll try to help you out!!!:D

Originally posted by prettyricky

You are talkin out of your ass, I dont know where you were, but there were ladies everywhere!!!!

They do the ratio at the door it was 3:1 girls to guys!!(good try though)

as for not being packed, 800 people isnt enough for you?

Dont hate, sorry you went home alone. Come see me next time I'll try to help you out!!!:D

1 You promote the club so your opinion is never going to be bad don't hate... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=148812

2 When we got in it wasn't that packed.. the main room got packed later and the other room was pretty empty. 800 people?? maybe because when we were waiting in line so many people were leaving the club... so you're probably right.

3 ratio was 3:1 guys to girls you must of seen... unless it got better after 2am... which I doubt... To tell you the truth thier was more hotter chicks in pizza city than in platinum.

1 You promote the club so your opinion is never going to be bad don't hate... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=148812

2 When we got in it wasn't that packed.. the main room got packed later and the other room was pretty empty. 800 people?? maybe because when we were waiting in line so many people were leaving the club... so you're probably right.

3 ratio was 3:1 guys to girls you must of seen... unless it got better after 2am... which I doubt... To tell you the truth thier was more hotter chicks in pizza city than in platinum.

dont be a dick

First of all, I don't promote the club, I bartend there.

Second, I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Third, if you wanna try it out again I will comp you and your friends and buy you guys a round of shots.

Lastly, I understand you having your opinion, everyone has one, but I was just stating facts about last night

Give it another shot next week bikini beach party, pm me I will take care of you and your friends

Its all good

i dont' know about the whole more guys than girl thing. There was so many chicks there as in every friday. I mean you can say i'm just bullshitting cuz i promote there. But if anybody knows me knows i'm not like that, you can promote without lying to people. As i said to pip sorry about the flow of the doorway last night, i don't know why it was like that and me and all the other fellow promoters was not feeling it either. Trust me it will not be like that again.

Holla, sorry to all who had to wait on the long line. Sorry about it. We will control the flow of people much better next time. I would also sugguest to come earlier because it seems like everyone likes to arrive at 11:55 and catch the guestlist. I know the parking deck next door filled up. So I guess thats why so many of you got there a little late.

All in all i good night. Platinum is one place where the ratio is usually good. Maybe a few extra guys came out friday hoping to see some mardi gras flashing :eek: So it the ratio was bad for the gents atleast we had a few ladies earn their beads :D

Next week, reduced admission for anyone in beach/summer gear.

bathing suits bandana's and diors :tongue:

Originally posted by roque1

Holla, sorry to all who had to wait on the long line. Sorry about it. We will control the flow of people much better next time. I would also sugguest to come earlier because it seems like everyone likes to arrive at 11:55 and catch the guestlist. I know the parking deck next door filled up. So I guess thats why so many of you got there a little late.

All in all i good night. Platinum is one place where the ratio is usually good. Maybe a few extra guys came out friday hoping to see some mardi gras flashing :eek: So it the ratio was bad for the gents atleast we had a few ladies earn their beads :D

Next week, reduced admission for anyone in beach/summer gear.

bathing suits bandana's and diors :tongue:

Finally an honest opinion from someone who works for the club.

Finally an honest opinion from someone who works for the club.

i dont know what exactly you do like about what i said. i dont think the ratio was bad but there were so many people in there and there are two huge rooms so its hard to tell. Furthermore i was so busy taking care of other people that i didnt even get to stop and enjoy the sceneary.

what bg said is true though it did look like it was easy to hook up.

It def. looked like a cancun spring break party when i walked in the main around 1-130.

My first Friday there in quite some time... I had a blast ,except for a scuffle, but whatever. The ratio was definetly decent, but it usually is. Thank you 's to Prime, Steve, and Steve:kiss2: lots faces I wasn't expecting to see....lol

BG :clap2: You gotta do that a lil more often

Grey Skyy - Who me????? lol......:idea::D

Rick - Orange soda is good and that's all I gotta say about that:hat:

DSB - Oh no, here comes trouble :tongue: