Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gustavino's - Sullivan Room - Vinyl

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Nice try to save yourself njdionysus .

comp08.gifcomp08.gifcomp08.gifcomp08.gifcomp08.gif

I'm the lamer??? You're taking smilies from another message board and posting them on here.

Not trying to save myself, I keep very good company and have nothing to prove. As I said, someone was bound to notice the photo on allnightclubs or whatever site it was and call me out sooner or later. Its a message board, get over it cuz I'm still laughing about it.

Dont mention me and Saleen in the same sentence, those are fighting words.

Originally posted by njdionysus

No drama at all. I passed it off for as long as the joke went. If I had some photos of the girls I went out with that night, there would have been no need for the joke but I dont go out with a camera.

Obviously if I stole the photo from another website, I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone noticed and called me out on it. That was the whole point of it.

:blank:

Obviously if I stole the photo from another website

NJ, we have traded tracks before and i respect what you post, but if this Jayson person hadn't blown up your spot,would you have said anything about changing that picture?? I think alot of us are wonding why??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

NJ, we have traded tracks before and i respect what you post, but if this Jayson person hadn't blown up your spot,would you have said anything about changing that picture?? I think alot of us are wonding why??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The girls in the photo were cute, the one on the left looks just like a girl I know and... it was a joke. Its nothing more, you're looking for something thats not there - move on bro. Look through the posts, you'll find a lot of images that I've photoshop'd and this one was no different. I can put your f'n head on Pam Anderson's body for christs sake, it comes easy to me. I'm not a rookie, I do retouching and digital photo manipulation for a living. End of story.

now I have you people pm'ing me over this crap :laugh:

read my reply, it was a joke, move on already, i have enough friends that look as good or better than those girls (open this month's FHM magazine and you'll see one of them) that I dont need to trick someone into thinking i'm cool or whatever you people are coming up with

do you think I'm actually stupid enough to think that someone else wouldnt see it on another site when half of these people look at other nightclub promo websites besides this one

if you're looking for drama, you wont find it here

who really gives a fuck we all know dyionisus is the king of photo shop. btw, who gives a fuck those 2 girls are both from jersey and personal friends of mine. beleive me when I tell you that pic could have easily been of dyonisus because I dont know if he knows the 2 chicks but they are good friends with his friend Jahn. Great pic btw I will make sure they at least see the original on allnightclubs.com.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

who really gives a fuck we all know dyionisus is the king of photo shop. btw, who gives a fuck those 2 girls are both from jersey and personal friends of mine. beleive me when I tell you that pic could have easily been of dyonisus because I dont know if he knows the 2 chicks but they are good friends with his friend Jahn. Great pic btw I will make sure they at least see the original on allnightclubs.com.

thanks brotha, i can always count on you for truth, not drama

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Who gives a fuck?

hey everyone,

Didn't mean to create a big stink. I just want to point something out to everyone.

I did get a little insulted when someone said "two ugly girls and an ugly guy" hahhahah, lol J/K

I hope everyone is getting a kick out of all the shit going back and forth. It worked out for some good entertainment.

byw: the two girls have seen both pics. the original and the altered. They are good friends of mine as well and actually brought the altered photo and NJ's posting to my attention.

Ltr!

• 2 weeks later...

D002.jpg

After midnight, we met up with some friends for drinks at Gustavino's. It was our first time there, but friends had a table upstairs. The place is beautiful, the hiphop could be a little louder but the crowd is hot and so was this latina, oh my god! If I could only remember what her name was. First place I've been to in a while that had at least as many women as men, and some of the girls were rediculous! It was a good time.

After a few drinks, we left to catch up with some friends at Sullivan Room. After slamming down countless drinks, it gets a little blurry from here. Small place, tight space but the music was good. They also had 2 guys on drums and bongos, the crowd loved it and they sounded good. I ran into some other friends that I would never have expected to see there, more shots. I also ran into DQB, next time shots are on me. You're sweet, I was seeing double and so was Brian. You wouldnt beleive the parking lot episode with Bob Marley!

After closing Sullivan, we staggered out to Vinyl for a dose of DT. It was my first time to Vinyl, music was sick, layout and vibe reminded me a lil of Twilo. After dancing around Vinyl into sobriety, off we went home.

Havent pulled an all nighter in a while. Good time and Vinyl could be a good time with the right crew. I wish I remembered

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: NIce Edit 8 days later.