Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how much is the cheapest gas near you?

weyes

it's too bad we don't have a decent public transportation system like in the east....i loved the ny/nj metro system since you have the path, the subways, the buses,and cabs around you 24/7...while in california, you HAVE to have a car to get anywhere...where i live, there are trolleys and buses only, and they stop running at some stupid time like 8-9 pm....:mad:

Originally posted by elementx

I don't know if I agree with the lazy part... But I am with you on the part that they don't trust you to pump your own gas. :laugh:

Fine. I'll replace lazy with priviledged.

It's the gas pumpers job to pump my gas. Not mine.

I work at a law firm. That's my job.

Originally posted by Codica3

Fine. I'll replace lazy with priviledged.

It's the gas pumpers job to pump my gas. Not mine.

I work at a law firm. That's my job.

lucky!!!! in cali you have to pump your own gas....in oregon it's illegal to pump your own gas...go figure...

Originally posted by sassa

lucky!!!! in cali you have to pump your own gas....in oregon it's illegal to pump your own gas...go figure...

new jersey's law was created because there were different rates for self-serve and full-serve, which was judged unfair to the handicapped. the state then made it law for there to be one rate, and that required full-serve. i dunno how the other states work, but i guess california (and oregon, i guess) doesn't care about the handicapped :hey: .

and the cheapest gas near me is now a whopping:

$2.07

Originally posted by weyes

new jersey's law was created because there were different rates for self-serve and full-serve, which was judged unfair to the handicapped. the state then made it law for there to be one rate, and that required full-serve. i dunno how the other states work, but i guess california (and oregon, i guess) doesn't care about the handicapped :hey: .

Wow really? I never knew that!

yep, cody, that was passed when i lived back east :) .

Originally posted by kelly0616

i would not even know how topump my own gas if i had to ...i hope i never get stuck in any of those states!!!

are you serious?