Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Producer Wars!!! Murk VS Markus Shultz!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

MS IS SIMPLY THE MOST UNDERRATED PRODUCER IN FLORIDA.... HES ON PAR WITH OG AND RF.... CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE GUYS...

YOU FLORIDA FUCKS NEED TO STOP GOING OUT ONLY WHEN THE EURO TRASH IS IN TOWN.... OG AND MS ARE THE BEST THERE IS DOWN HERE... I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW GOOD MS NEW TRACK IS... JUST WISH OG AND MS WOULD TRADE PRODUCTIONS...

HEARD 2 MURK TRACKS TONIGHT, THEN ONE MONSTER MS TRACK, AND THEY JUST KEEP ON GETTING BETTER...

GOOD JOB BOYS, I'LL SUPPORT YOU BE OCHES NO MATTER WHAT.

"YOU FLORIDA FUCKS NEED TO STOP GOING OUT ONLY WHEN THE EURO TRASH IS IN TOWN.... "

i hate to stir the shit here... but thats a very valid point... it seems kinda sad that most people couldent give a hoot if their neighbor was one of the best djs in the world.. they would still go out and see some guy that played in a street corner in germany just because. In florida especially because it seems to be i think one of the largest untapped recources for really good music and we dont take advantage of it. people gotta leave the country to go get any love. Same applies for producers.

-my .02 cents

Originally posted by saleen351

MS IS SIMPLY THE MOST UNDERRATED PRODUCER IN FLORIDA.... HES ON PAR WITH OG AND RF.... CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THESE GUYS...

markus is definitly in my top 5 favorite dj's. ive been feeling him ever since the start of the global dj b'cast. absolutely a sick producer and dj.

I am sure Markus will be humbled by your kind words. I agree, we have to build stronger support for our local DJ's. Many of them are not just "Local", the are internationally known, and just happen to make South Florida as their residence. I am going to start a new thread of top 5 favorite local DJ's and producers because I think with WMC around the corner we need to give credit to where credit is due.