Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathan peters was SICK last nite!!!!!!!

the vibe at factory was wierd, but JP was destroying it last nite. If you would look up house in the dictionary it would say "jonathan peters" SF wasnt that packed, but i had a great time... seeing m friends from brooklyn and da bronx. I'll prolly go see Johnny again sometime this month.:D

Originally posted by eddie3

the vibe at factory was wierd, but JP was destroying it last nite. If you would look up house in the dictionary it would say "jonathan peters" SF wasnt that packed, but i had a great time... seeing m friends from brooklyn and da bronx. I'll prolly go see Johnny again sometime this month.:D

yea man how many hits and jars did u go though

:laugh:

I will agree, JP was insane last night.

I havent been back to SF in a while and was planning to not go ack til the summer but me and my friends ran out of options last night, ended up in SF.....................

He was incredible except that huge F-up during the Jack song..........i had to cover my ears

Originally posted by avanti

enjoy wut u can of JP at SF cuz he isint gonna be there long.......rumor has it he is goin to limelight, i forget the new name of it, but i heard he is fed up with SF....but u aint hear this from me :dj:

why is he fed up?? cause he can't do his bumps of tina out in the open anymore????

ur kiddin me right....limlight used to bring in more $$$then SF back in the day....they can pay him no matter wut , its just the point of him goin....but like i said its a rumor....but seems like its coming pretty tru

you do realize you used the "USED TO"

i am not trying to argue with you, i just personally think they wont be able to pay him.........money means everything.......why do you think Exit is closed but factory is still open?????

i dont know, go figure............

anyways, before i keep voicing my OPINIONS, I am gonna have to make a few phone calls and look into this myself...............

and thats all i have to say about that :tongue:

Originally posted by avanti

enjoy wut u can of JP at SF cuz he isint gonna be there long.......rumor has it he is goin to limelight, i forget the new name of it, but i heard he is fed up with SF....but u aint hear this from me :dj:

JP is not going anywhere.

he must of had some kind of flu cause he did play some hot shit. i got there about 5ish after float. place was pretty packed. definitly not like factory used to be but it was good. float was insane though. mark amatucci and richie rydell played some sick beats. plus there were hot girls everywhere. this saturday is the mardi gras maddness. can't wait. anyone going to the pj party at factory this week.

Z

Originally posted by dogekid

you don't wanna know.

wasn't the PJ party the first week it opened back up, or did they hold off on that w/ the security n shit?..

JP has gotta be one of the highest paid djs....i heard it was an off the wall amount

re-opening of factory weekend was supposed to be PJ party but my friends said it was the price of a party with out the party....................