Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Set times for S&D at Space?

Originally posted by digital7

James Zabiela is opening up for Sasha and John Digweed in the main room.. expect for James to prolly have a 2-3 hr opening set and then a four hr set each :D

Wicked good....it looks like we're definately doing this party on Thurs....i just hope it's not too crowded.....:confused:

Originally posted by ogmiami

If it's anything like the famed Twilo sets, Sasha and John will be playing well into the next day. I plan to go after Dance Valley.

I certainly hope so Dade! ... I was speaking figuretively .. Im sure they'll play longer than 8 hrs :)

VICMAN: "too much prog puts me to sleep"

I think everyone will bang their arses off, I'm just worried about Sasha throwing down a set similar to last August @BUZZ! :puke:

I'm down for doing Tronic b4 hand....what time is Tronic starting??!

LAST YEAR I ATTENDED THE CONFERENCE AND WENT TO SPACE. I ENDED SHITTING MYSELF AND IT GOT ALL OVER THE DANCEFLOOR. THE BOUNCER TOLD ME I WASNT ALOUD BACK ANYMORE:mad:

I TOLD THEM MY ACCIDENTS ARE UNDER CONTROL NOW BUT THEY JUST WONT LISTEN!!:mad:

Originally posted by roddiggaa

LAST YEAR I ATTENDED THE CONFERENCE AND WENT TO SPACE. I ENDED SHITTING MYSELF AND IT GOT ALL OVER THE DANCEFLOOR. THE BOUNCER TOLD ME I WASNT ALOUD BACK ANYMORE:mad:

I TOLD THEM MY ACCIDENTS ARE UNDER CONTROL NOW BUT THEY JUST WONT LISTEN!!:mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

VICMAN: "too much prog puts me to sleep"

I think everyone will bang their arses off, I'm just worried about Sasha throwing down a set similar to last August @BUZZ! :puke:

I'm down for doing Tronic b4 hand....what time is Tronic starting??!

tronic is 10-5. everytime i've seen sasha with digweed i havent been dissapointed. thing is if they go long, they will probably spin more than just pure prog. a la digweed in his kiss 100 sets, that would definitley put me to :zzz: