Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat people..

phuturephunk

Should be banned from interacting with the general pretty people populace as to not spread their fatness..

I mean seriously now, if you're more than 5 pounds overweight, you're on the list for this..I say we start a writing campaign and petition congress to make it law...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, those fucking fat people... always just standing around... being all fat and shit... whats their problem??? why can't they just be hot, like everyone else???

fucking fat people, i swear to god....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Should be banned from interacting with the general pretty people populace as to not spread their fatness..

...this actually occurs at some of the more upscale night clubs in new jersey...it's a garden state phenomena...

Originally posted by hunnie818

fat girls need lovin too

dont be cruel

i gots me some lard-ass lovin man-bitches

Please, with that amount of fatness? Thats just fucking disgusting. You must be turning tricks on the fucking street for free.. Nah, screw that, you're so fucking large that you gotta pay THEM to do it..

Please, with that amount of fatness? Thats just fucking disgusting. You must be turning tricks on the fucking street for free.. Nah, screw that, you're so fucking large that you gotta pay THEM to do it..

i tell ya what...

the bigger the cushion the better the pushin....

i gots more flavor in de's rolls then a bakery...

wanna taste??

i tell ya what...

the bigger the cushion the better the pushin....

i gots more flavor in de's rolls then a bakery...

wanna taste??

Sorry, I'll pass on the 'taste' portion of it.. I don't wanna have to spend THAT many hours in the gym to compensate..

hmmm... i see your lazy

no darlin, lazy gets you to close than 400 pounds, I mean please... Look at all those disgusting whales walking around in America today.. All lazy worthless fat assess that have never done an honest day of work in their lives.. They've never tried or they wouldn't be fat right? Wouldn't weigh more than your garden variety Orca in the Pacific northwest...

Then again, how can I blame them, cuz like, fat people are stupid for the most part... No one with even an ounce of intelligence or common sense for that matter would allow themselves to get all distended and nasty like they do...

They're doomed..

no darlin, lazy gets you to close than 400 pounds, I mean please... Look at all those disgusting whales walking around in America today.. All lazy worthless fat assess that have never done an honest day of work in their lives.. They've never tried or they wouldn't be fat right? Wouldn't weigh more than your garden variety Orca in the Pacific northwest...

Then again, how can I blame them, cuz like, fat people are stupid for the most part... No one with even an ounce of intelligence or common sense for that matter would allow themselves to get all distended and nasty like they do...

They're doomed..

So... does this mean you work-out?

Can i see a pic so i have something to strive for, oh greek god?

We're not talking about me here, we're talking about fat people..Stick to the subject lard ass!...

lard-ass ? :laugh:

just trying to find an idol

and the way you make it sound, you have a right to talk..

i just wanted proof