phuturephunk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

What?? :confused: Listen, which side of the fucking fence are you on here sweety?

im saying... you guys are gonna make soap from and paper bags for the fatty's correct?

i was giving you some marketing tips...

a 2-for-1 bag special will help increase your sales revenue :D

I want a candy-cane

Originally posted by hunnie818

im saying... you guys are gonna make soap from and paper bags for the fatty's correct?

I want a candy-cane

omg! tell me your a business student and/ or in the business/markteting related field, and i will get down on one knee and propose right now. :eek:

I want a candy-cane

no no no

the soap is MADE FROM the fatties, and is MADE FOR the uglies to help cure their problem and thus make civilization better....

(btw, this all came to an end on the other thread... thanks for playing, though... we all had some good laughs.. lol :) )

Originally posted by phuturephunk

We could open up a big-game (no pun intend...nah, pun intended) theme park where you get to chase fat people around (not hard) and then run them down in a jeep.. Then they take the body and convert it into several hundred pounds of skin softening soap for pretty people... Thats like, a couple thousand a fatbody on the open market...

..I'm gonna be fucking rich...

:laugh::D

Great idea!~ But we gotta keep 'em fat by feeding them zeppolee's and candycane's.

I can provide a Jeep :aright:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

omg! tell me your a business student and/ or in the business/markteting related field, and i will get down on one knee and propose right now. :eek:

are you kneeling? ;)

<~~ Business major in marketing/advertising

Minor in Psychology

Going for my Masters :D

are you kneeling? ;)

<~~ Business major in marketing/advertising

Minor in Psychology

Going for my Masters :D

are u still an undergrad?? where do u go to school by the way, and where do u plan on going for your masters, if u haven't already started that is?? i'm a business management major at LIU-cw post campus, i get my bachelors next may, but am going straight into my MBA program here as well, which if all fares well i should be done within a year or year and a half.

ps. i got a bum knee from playing basketball yesterday, so i must know your response soon, the wait and pain is killing me :tongue:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

are u still an undergrad?? where do u go to school by the way, and where do u plan on going for your masters, if u haven't already started that is?? i'm a business management major at LIU-cw post campus, i get my bachelors next may, but am going straight into my MBA program here as well, which if all fares well i should be done within a year or year and a half.

ps. i got a bum knee from playing basketball yesterday, so i must know your response soon, the wait and pain is killing me :tongue:

yes im still an undergrad.....i have a while yet... i took a long vacation to live out my youth and now im back to reality..

I transfer next January to graduate school... if all goes well...cross your fingers :D , i'll be attending Princeton... i will stay straight through to the MBA program...

right now im currently attending Brookdale...

yes im still an undergrad.....i have a while yet... i took a long vacation to live out my youth and now im back to reality..

I transfer next January to graduate school... if all goes well...cross your fingers :D , i'll be attending Princeton... i will stay straight through to the MBA program...

right now im currently attending Brookdale...

about to run out, but what is your aim name?? maybe we can chat it up there later. i feel like we've taken up enough of other people's thread space. mine is flipnoutny. ciao a la creatura mas linda de todo el mundo. :cool: