Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fat Tuesday

nyis4meatheads

As bad as it may sound, I've never had a bad time at the Big Easy. When I lived at my old place we'd always have people (consultant friends usually) dropping in on us who'd want to see a good time in Boston, many times we took them there. It's got a little (very little) something for everyone, people are always up to drink like fish there, and I'm a complete sucker for any place that hands out beads. Plus the girls are usually decent and at least everyone's friendly.

Not exactly my preferred choice of night-spots, but until I have an awful time there, I'm going to stand by it. Although going tonight would be awful I'm sure. I won't wait in a line to get in there.

Originally posted by kaydup

Ahhhh but if you are rollin wit the D:rew train ya don't need to wait in line there.

Yeah, I've had sweet luck everytime I go there too. Last two or three times I went (this was over a year ago), I randomly bumped into people/friends in line that gave me and my friends comps. It was weird, kids I went to college with but hadn't seen since I graduated just happened to be there.... strange, but sweet. :shaky: :sweet:

Come on now- it takes a little more than a couple of strands of beads and some free passes to the big easy for me to be showin off my goods - i'm just a good sweet talker - either that or i aggrivate someone enough and they just give in to whatever i want (e.g. Eli & his Agent 001 disc that i talked him into handin over to me) :D