Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34

digital7

alas, my question was finally answered...

How did the 34 come into play? .. The answer was simpler than I originally thought. The New Space has been bought out and built @ Warehouse 34 which was a place rented out for photo shoots and had different artist reside in the building from time to time.. It wasnt that hard.. When Twilo was shopping for a venue 8 years ago, that lot was a contender. Luis originally had that place scoped out for the original Space, but it would have cost him way too much money. All you needed to know was the history of the building... I never realized the rent at the original Space was soooo high? sheeeesh.. talk about murdering someone (litterally speaking) ....

Notable things worth mentioning about the new Space 34

- Multi-leveled floors - the patio being upstairs and with a bamboo motif (should be interesting to see)

- Sound friendly pine roof (not to annoy local residents with noise)

- It's own standstill electrical power plant! :eek: .. if the power ever goes out on the city... Space 34 will be up and running..

- The Soundsystem installed by Lord Toussaint consists of Highs and Mids being EAW and low end frequency consisting of NEXO. Two horns on each corner (at a 90 degree angle) so you could get a full range of sound at 180 degrees.

- The lighting is a combination of Elation and Martin (both lighting rigs having their pros and cons)

- A newly designed Kryogenifex system designed by Alejandro Gonazlez (Kryogenifex's owner)

wow.. the new venue should be steller .. I cant wait to hit it up and see it .. best of luck.. sounds great

- Danny

Similar outfit as Spin had, but on a much larger scale. The building was condemned until recently. LP and co shored it up and got it up to snuff.

Interesting combo on the sound system. Originally it was supposed to be full-on NEXO, but I guess that changed.

As far as the noise pollution concerns, the only residents you'll be annoying are the bums!

The Kryogenifex system is quite interesting too, instead of several smaller tanks around the building, there's one big monster tank that feeds the whole system. Alejandro had to crane it in, it was so big.

Originally posted by vicman

whats gonna happen to the old site, anyone knows?

I've heard rumours - everything from Crobar taking over the site, to Space starting up a second club....who knows???? I think they should open a 24 hour diner so we can swing by for breakfast afterwards -----> they could feature Cereal & Chex Mix!

Originally posted by joeygk

I've heard rumours - everything from Crobar taking over the site, to Space starting up a second club....who knows???? I think they should open a 24 hour diner so we can swing by for breakfast afterwards -----> they could feature Cereal & Chex Mix!

werd. nothing is worse than cracked out "ravers" hitting a publix at 11am to get chex mix and cereal.

crobar should do something with that space, i just hate their current location.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

danny u forgot to mention the Dj booth in the mainroom....:eek:

oh yeah Jesse! ... damn.. how can I forget ... it's like a fucking apartment :eek: ..

T.V. .. Refridgerator .. Couches.. Microwave.. Stove.. dinner table.. den.. grandfather clock.. chandelier.. Beds.. bathrooms.. a garage to park your car! :laugh:

Originally posted by digital7

oh yeah Jesse! ... damn.. how can I forget ... it's like a fucking apartment

T.V. .. Refridgerator .. Couches.. Microwave.. Stove.. dinner table.. den.. grandfather clock.. chandelier.. Beds.. bathrooms.. a garage to park your car!

i heard they have their own private bathroom for the dj and the guests he brings up to the booth with him/her....i also heard that Bellini CAN NOT use that bathroom for a couple of reasons:

1. He leaves the toilet seat up

2. He doesnt reach the seat, so they would have had to install a booster chair...

3. When he does #2, he completely misses the bowl (also sometimes he leaves the seat down and shoots all over the the seat):eek:

i heard they have their own private bathroom for the dj and the guests he brings up to the booth with him/her....i also heard that Bellini CAN NOT use that bathroom for a couple of reasons:

2. He doesnt reach the seat, so they would have had to install a booster chair...

3. When he does #2, he completely misses the bowl (also sometimes he leaves the seat down and shoots all over the the seat):eek:

watch out..Bellini's groupies might come here and try to defend him. :laugh:

LMFAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351

nexo and jbl up top........ not eaw......... heard it directly from the boys that play in that booth....

of course things might have changed.

They better not forget to bring the damn corneta(horn) over... I love that thing as a matter of fact they should get a snow machine, and they should get a fire bell, and an air raid horn....

yeah the sound of war and kaos make for a good party....we should ask the people in afghanistan and soon in iraq they will tell us......:eek:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

They better not forget to bring the damn corneta(horn) over... I love that thing as a matter of fact they should get a snow machine, and they should get a fire bell, and an air raid horn....

yeah the sound of war and kaos make for a good party....we should ask the people in afghanistan and soon in iraq they will tell us......:eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: