Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34

digital7

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

They better not forget to bring the damn corneta(horn) over... I love that thing as a matter of fact they should get a snow machine, and they should get a fire bell, and an air raid horn....

yeah the sound of war and kaos make for a good party....we should ask the people in afghanistan and soon in iraq they will tell us......:eek:

:woah:

i am coming down with my girl and our other couple friends....i was confused at first about Junior Vasquez being at Space, but it appears it is going to be after sunday night/early Sunday morning....3am-???...i did some research and not only is MTV spring break going to be down, but it is the gay circuit party weekend....there is a club you can go to at any given moment during the weekend....Crobar is open at 8am-3pm on Saturday with Susan Marabito and the closing party is at Space with JV ( www.winterparty.com ).....i wish the new Space34 was going to be open....we are coming down with hopes of being one of the firsts to check it out....wish it was happening...

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

They better not forget to bring the damn corneta(horn) over... I love that thing as a matter of fact they should get a snow machine, and they should get a fire bell, and an air raid horn....

yeah the sound of war and kaos make for a good party....we should ask the people in afghanistan and soon in iraq they will tell us......

:shaky::otopic::shaky:

Originally posted by phillyb

i am coming down with my girl and our other couple friends....i was confused at first about Junior Vasquez being at Space, but it appears it is going to be after sunday night/early Sunday morning....3am-???...i did some research and not only is MTV spring break going to be down, but it is the gay circuit party weekend....there is a club you can go to at any given moment during the weekend....Crobar is open at 8am-3pm on Saturday with Susan Marabito and the closing party is at Space with JV ( www.winterparty.com ).....i wish the new Space34 was going to be open....we are coming down with hopes of being one of the firsts to check it out....wish it was happening...

I believe you are talking about gay parties :eek: