Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf?!?

sweetie029

Ok....suppose your on the phone w/ someone....everything is going well but the conversation is cut short due to the fact you are at work....

So....you continue along doing your work not even thinking about the convo b/c it was a nice but short one... when you get another call from the person you were just on the phone with having this person say "your a waste of time" & to "forget about them" ??? Now what do you all suppose could be the PURPOSE of this 2nd call when the 1st one wasn't even that bad My take is this person has some "mental issues" going on

Anyone else have a take on this or have done something like this b4 & can explainwhy the fuck they would take such actions...

Well, i always let whomever i am talking to from work know that i am at work .

It's really up to them to understand that you can't get in too deep in a conversation.

I think your guy overreacted and didn't get that you were AT WORK.

Just let people know that you can't really talk, and if they're mature enough, they should understand.

;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, i always let whomever i am talking to from work know that i am at work .

It's really up to them to understand that you can't get in too deep in a conversation.

I think your guy overreacted and didn't get that you were AT WORK.

Just let people know that you can't really talk, and if they're mature enough, they should understand.

;)

He knows I'm at work b/c he called me on my line at my job The convo was fine I told him I was in the middle of doing some paperwork & that I would call him back in a little bit when I was done He said ok talk to you then then 5 min. later he calls my cell phone saying he's calling to curse me out :laugh: ....The 1st convo was FINE he is at work himself so he kinda agreed to hang up This kid obviously has some sort of problem going from having a decent convo to calling me up cursing me out ?? LoL another psycho to deal with

Originally posted by sweetie029

He knows I'm at work b/c he called me on my line at my job The convo was fine I told him I was in the middle of doing some paperwork & that I would call him back in a little bit when I was done He said ok talk to you then then 5 min. later he calls my cell phone saying he's calling to curse me out :laugh: ....The 1st convo was FINE he is at work himself so he kinda agreed to hang up This kid obviously has some sort of problem going from having a decent convo to calling me up cursing me out ?? LoL another psycho to deal with

you attract wierdos...

Seriously, this guy sounds quite needy...

Ok....suppose your on the phone w/ someone....everything is going well but the conversation is cut short due to the fact you are at work....

So....you continue along doing your work not even thinking about the convo b/c it was a nice but short one... when you get another call from the person you were just on the phone with having this person say "your a waste of time" & to "forget about them" ??? Now what do you all suppose could be the PURPOSE of this 2nd call when the 1st one wasn't even that bad My take is this person has some "mental issues" going on

Anyone else have a take on this or have done something like this b4 & can explainwhy the fuck they would take such actions...

well how can we possibly know if all ur telling us is the point in which he calls u a waste of time

for all we know

that might be true

why dont u ask him ??????????????

not only that but i wouldnt bother with someone after they make a statement like that, it seems very immature...

i dunno your situation but i have had conversations with people where afterwards i wonder why i continue to communicate with the person and even called them up or emailed and said i would like to cut off all ties. usually people dont take it well but in most cases, i do mean it and if they stay away, i will too, permanently. sometimes u feel things are not right and you need to voice it, there is no better time than now. like nympho said, forget about him, see if he comes back, if not, who cares, if he does, figure out what the problem is before you asccept his friendship again. ;)