Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morillo & Josh Wink

digital7

FUKKKKKing wicked ... Josh did a fabulous job opening up for Erick and then came in w/ a fury ... dropping down soooo many classics I cant even begin to start .. Liberty City - Some Lovin .. waaaay too many .. excellent set .. the vibe was up to par .. great fukin night out

First of all I would like to thank everyone involved for making this party happen. Last night was the best night I've ever seen at Crobar, most fun I've ever had. Josh Wink provided an amazin journey from inner city to run dmc. Josh was just simply on point no if ands or buts about it. Simply on point! Eric comes on and tells us about Jack's House and then drops a monster of a track that had everyone jumpin to the rooftops. Yah then Eric had to drop Some Lovin and make me dance ontop of a Speaker stack. :)

Good to see a ton of CPer's out Lorraine, and Leo, Danny, Marco and Carla, Marick and some non CP'ers as well Juan and Sean and anyone else I have forgotten.

It was fun to try to get up for work today, but definitely worth it.

BRING ON WMC!!!