Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes you a dj?

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by njdionysus

What can I say, I'm in a hateful mood today. And I love to get you people all angry, it brings out the best in youz.

I should have reworded the post, obviously anyone who djs a wedding, sweet 16 or whatever is a "dj" and they probably get paid more than most djs that are trying to make it by spinning house or hiphop at a club. This is a fact, a friend of mine from Boston use to do dj here and there but he never made even close to the money he made spinning weddings or whatever.

I know Tiesto didnt start in a stadium and Denny didnt start at Tempts, etc etc etc etc fucking etc.

I just like to cause trouble on Wednesdays.

I am giving up being nice for lent.

Fuggetabout bro, sometimes you just got to vent out. Its in our nature.

A DJ is made up of many things - firts of all the knowledge of music... a dj performs his musical expertise in front of how to read a crowd, a dj entertains at private events such as weddings, bar/batmitvah and proms.. there is a lot to a dj -

if your a mobile dj you have equipment ip keep and advertising, a club dj is always polishing his mixing skills...

personally i have been doing private events for the last 14 years from the age of 16 - i have djed at house parties for 35 , weddings for 250, lounges and small clubs for 500 and fundraiser with 2500 + people

Jason Ojeda djed private parties

Sal Parm and I have DJed many weddings and sweet 16 over the years....

Richie Santana and I have DJed Block Parties

Mike G (Hunka Bunka) and Mike Ski and I ave DJed birthday parties

a dj cannot be defined with a 1 dimesnional outlook