Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A&S bagels...

long islanders should know the deal... 24 hour A&S bagels on hempstead turnpike in franklin square has theeeeee best bagels ever and i'm craving one soooo bad... but i'm in jersey right now :cuss:

i had a bite of my friends french toast one the other night, OMFG so freakin good... i want a sun dried tomato one right now... arghhh i'm stocking up this weekend and freezing a bunch...

LIers, please tell me you know about this place and share my love for it? if not, we're taking a field trip :D

Originally posted by mssabina

long islanders should know the deal... 24 hour A&S bagels on hempstead turnpike in franklin square has theeeeee best bagels ever and i'm craving one soooo bad... but i'm in jersey right now :cuss:

i had a bite of my friends french toast one the other night, OMFG so freakin good... i want a sun dried tomato one right now... arghhh i'm stocking up this weekend and freezing a bunch...

LIers, please tell me you know about this place and share my love for it? if not, we're taking a field trip :D

OMGGG!!! When I used to dorm @ my old school me & my friends would go there at like 5-6 am after going out 2 get bagels :laugh: They have EVERY kind of bagel possible!! I havent been there in so long now I am hungry & have a craving for 1 :( LoL....

btw~ I always used to get the french toast..chocolate chip & the really round flat ones (flagel or somethin like that) sooo good!!!

Bagels Plus in Queens off Parsons!!!

Ill Potato Salad, onion bagel w/ whitefish lettuce and tomatoe...

God damn!!! Wish I had the for breakfast and not the gruel I just ate!!! :puke:

As far as pizza goes Valentinos on Kissena!!!! I have the worst pizza where I moved... idiots can never get the order right, and the food blows goats nutz!

Originally posted by mssabina

i think bagel boss got voted best bagel place on LI somewhere, i've never been there... where is it?

oh and as for the best pizza, Ancona's in Valley Stream has evvvvveryone beat. hands down the best pizza ever.

there's a Bagel Boss in Merrick on Merrick Road (there's like 20 bagel places in Merrick :laugh2: .) by the dairy barn ( i fergot the road :mad:.)

Is anacona's where msoprano's papa works? where eggzactly is it :confused: