Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BJs

nympho69

Originally posted by marcid21

c'mon now...of course i have limitations....but the way i see it, if your going to be intimate enuf to fuck someone, then you should be intimate enuf to have oral sex without hesitation.

why even bother fucking someone who's nasty enuf for you to stay away from sucking his dick? that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

I agree 100%.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shroomy

nothing is more disapointing than a girl giving you a blow job and you can tell she isn't into it!!!

And if you don't fucking swallow and want to finish with your hand... dont even start. That is bait and switch. Its like fucking Britney and having Bea Aurther sub in right before the magical moment!

...Oh!! thats just excessive now!!! Knock that shit off!!!...

Its all understandable

Whats weird are those people that just change their view on everything

For example, say hypothetically there are those people that are known for sucking off guy after guy in the bathrooms at Exit a couple years ago and actually getting all sorts of crazy nicknames for it, then modify themselves to the type that dont like to give bjs anymore.

This guy in my freshman dorm always complained about not getting head from his girlfriend, but she was known to be the type of slut that just sucked people off at random places at random times. The kid was a doofis so I could understand. LOLz

Everyone's different, who knows?

Originally posted by nympho69

but see when u stop and think about it

ur kind of saying sex is less intimate then oral??

i dont know that really doesnt make sense?

but it is how i look at it....

I see your point but it makes sense to me. I mean I kind of do find sex less intimate, maybe I have devalued it but I know I won't suck just anyone. . .

Marci: u see sex as being intimate I dont think u necessarily have to be intimate with someone to fuck em but as for BJ's I think that is more intimate ya know . . .

Originally posted by fierydesire

Marci: u see sex as being intimate I dont think u necessarily have to be intimate with someone to fuck em but as for BJ's I think that is more intimate ya know . . .

See, that makes no sense to me. It's no problem to have someone in your pussy, but it's a big deal to have him in your mouth? How is your mouth more intimate than your cooch?

But on the flip side... There are those people who don't think it's that big of a deal to go down on someone, yet will be a lot more selective with who they fuck... and for some reason, a large part of society seems to think this is the better way to go about it... but really they're not any better than if the situation were reversed...

I I just don't see how one act is necessarily more intimate than the other.

Originally posted by tastyt

See, that makes no sense to me. It's no problem to have someone in your pussy, but it's a big deal to have him in your mouth? How is your mouth more intimate than your cooch?

I don't know... I just don't see how one act is necessarily more intimate than the other.

yea. Me either. If it's not even the tiniest bit intimate, why even waste your time?

yea. Me either. If it's not even the tiniest bit intimate, why even waste your time?

I edited and added a bit after you quoted... ;)

But actually, now that I think about it, I believe that fucking IS more intimate... because when you fuck someone, there's always that chance that the two of you are going to create life together... I know that's not the way we want to think about it, but that's the way it is... and what can be more intimate than that?

well, what I'm saying is, I don't see just sex as a reason to go foward. Since I love oral...if I can't get that intimate with someone....then I won't get intimate at all. That's my boundary....ya know?

well, what I'm saying is, I don't see just sex as a reason to go foward. Since I love oral...if I can't get that intimate with someone....then I won't get intimate at all. That's my boundary....ya know?

:beer: here here, babe. props.

OK for all you girls who think a BJ is more intimate than fucking....

What would make you more pissed?

Your boyfriend getting a blowjob from a girl

or him fucking the same girl?

good point...

if i found out about my girl fucking some guy or blowing some guy, it would be over. no questions to be answered.

OK for all you girls who think a BJ is more intimate than fucking....

What would make you more pissed?

Your boyfriend getting a blowjob from a girl

or him fucking the same girl?

Good ?.....I've always believed that if my bf was going to cheat on me I'd rather it be for sex than a bj.....Sex is an intimate thing AT TIMES....but I feel sex can be more casual & can happen easier than a girl droppin' to her knees & giving a bj....Oral is something that people don't do JUST to do unless they are complete sluts imo......People will hesitate more to perform oral on someone they aren't comfortable w/ (a one night stand for example)..but rather just have a good fuck.....When performing oral your giving your partner the complete package full pleasure ya don't do that w/ a quickie.....Regardless both are inexcusable but IMO a bj is a lot worse

Originally posted by sweetie029

Good ?.....I've always believed that if my bf was going to cheat on me I'd rather it be for sex than a bj..... Regardless both are inexcusable but IMO a bj is a lot worse

You've got to be fucking kidding me. You people make no sense AT ALL!

Originally posted by cintron

:beer: here here, babe. props.

STFU :rolleyes:

well I am not a BJ giver to anyone, don't really care for it honestly so that is where my viewpoint may stem from but as for sex, yea I stick to it and think that it can be less intimate :half:

and if my b/f got head or fucked some other bitch, it would be over. It doesnt matter which one he did they are still both wrong so that is a stupid question:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sweetie029

Good ?.....I've always believed that if my bf was going to cheat on me I'd rather it be for sex than a bj....B]

I disagree with that .. If my bf was to cheat, i would want it to be for a blow job because unfortunately guys will take blow jobs from just about anyone that offers.. they aren't doing anything in return and for them do to something in return like having sex means they actually have to like the girl in some way or another in order to have sex with her..so if my boyfriend was to cheat and it was for a BJ thats not worse then sex cause hes getting his cock sucked and thats it, not returning the favor to her in anyway..

wow this sounds like an essay loll

STFU :rolleyes:

Just because other girls don't view a cock as an inanimate object and don't consider getting fucked to be on the same level as eating a tic tac doesn't mean you've got to roll your eyes at me, missy ;)

Wow, this is getting all the more warped as the thread continues...

It would break my heart to find out that my boyfriend had so much as kissed another woman. Seriously... cheating is cheating... There's no, well this is worse than that... or any guy will accept a blowjob from any woman, and at least he didn't return the favor... that's all bullshit... If you're seriously involved with someone, there are certain boundaries that just cannot be crossed, EVER.

Just because other girls don't view a cock as an inanimate object and don't consider getting fucked to be on the same level as eating a tic tac doesn't mean you've got to roll your eyes at me, missy ;)

:jawdrop: OMG, that was soooo wrong! :laugh: :laugh:

of course.. I was just comparing what i would consider worse if the situation were to happen in response to what the other person was saying.. If it was just a bj, theres a slight chance for forgiveness but if he had sex with her then its totally over.. But cheating is cheating no matter..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG classic I love you! yea and what its an inanimate object just there for my/her pleasure hehe ;):tongue: