Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to party Thursday night???

Sup y'all! Still in town and Pope just told me he doesn't do the party at Five on Thurs anymore!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where can I go to hear some good house music on Thurs in DC? Tonight I will be checking out the Deep End, which is right next door though mainly a gay crowd. What's going on tomorrow? Holla atcha girl!!!! ;)

Hmm.....Red on Thursday, that's a good look!! :D

I don't know about their weekend parties, I'll have to ask....shit has changed so much since I moved to NY in Sept!! Even in NY....thank God Danny's party is still going, not sure about the future of Exit and Factory but I think they're open in the meantime.....when are y'all coming up to party with us in NYC??? After WMC???? :laugh:;)

I think Pope goes to NY once in while. SF is opening this week for goerge acosta..its all good we know ur heading back to NY in time for this :tongue:

dunno about the next trip to NY. possibly my next trip is when they have some good techno line up or a long weekend comes around...after WMC that is :D

Originally posted by sheendawg

Aight man....are you coming out tomorrow night? Is Red my best bet, and who spins? Mandrill is at the Deep End tonight.

who what me? hell no. lol. i wake up at 5:00 each morning to go to werk, its tuf as hell to get me to go out on the weekdays. if u stick around for friday, i'll go out. :D

Originally posted by vicman

who what me? hell no. lol. i wake up at 5:00 each morning to go to werk, its tuf as hell to get me to go out on the weekdays. if u stick around for friday, i'll go out. :D

hehe.... who was there that night Vic fell asleep at Modern? :laugh:

It was the reggae music I think :D

Originally posted by sheendawg

Sup y'all! Still in town and Pope just told me he doesn't do the party at Five on Thurs anymore!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Where can I go to hear some good house music on Thurs in DC? Tonight I will be checking out the Deep End, which is right next door though mainly a gay crowd. What's going on tomorrow? Holla atcha girl!!!! ;)

there's always knee deep at the blue room in adams morgan.

well...since you asked...

i wasnt going to post anything about this until later - but there will be a new thursday night party starting the first week in april.

beautiful venue

two rooms of music

house|breaks|prog|drum and bass

i'll fill you in on some more details soon- but opening night we have a special guest lined up...(scott something-or-other)