Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

bigpoppanils

Originally posted by tastyt

If you weren't white, the fact that nearly everyone in those pictures is (*incuding* the people in the background) would probably have jumped out at you too. And I also love it how guys jump on it when women say something about another woman, yet if a man makes a derogatory comment it's not seen in the same light. I guess women aren't allowed to have opinions on other women unless they're jealous of them, huh??? :blank:

Sorry- I just think it's really boring- diversity is a good thing. Is that so bad? :blank:

Sadly you know as well as I do that the majority of clubbing public is caucasian.. It was that way in Florida and , even though I thought it would be different, its that way in New York..

We could get into a discussion about social norms, trying to project an image and how that shapes who does what after dark but I'll save that for a cracky night the next time I see you at Vinyl ..;)...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

I agree that the hens can be a little harsh, but you have to admit tho dude that most of the PEOPLE in general on this board seem to have a warped set of beauty standards... From what I've read here the majority of the sexboarder peeps won't accept anything less than airbrushed perfection..

Think back to when darth was posting photos.. People would chime in and rip apart chicks that alot of guys that frequent this forum would probably and truthfully attempt to pick up on a random Friday night... Yeah, some of them are skanky, but most of them were just ..well, average looking...

..And average looking, I'd dare say is what most of the people on this board are... Yeah yeah, continue to think you're a beautiful and unique snowflake .. truth is, you're not.. so get over it..

Also, think for a second why people get so worked into a tizzy about the Rizzo character? Could it have anything to do with the 'pecking order' of things . . hhmm.... :idea:...

average is not so bad. looks dont get u very far. besdes we rip people apart because the pics are posted here & we see whatever grabs us about them, then we comment. we make both positive and negative comments. people always have somethign to say abotu the negative ones but i say a lot of positive things about people too

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly... a bunch of skinny, white, blondes... whoopty-freakin-doo... As a side note, I'd bet that anyone with a little extra melanin in her skin would be a highly valuable commodity... :laugh2:

:aright:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

Sadly you know as well as I do that the majority of clubbing public is caucasian.. It was that way in Florida and , even though I thought it would be different, its that way in New York..

We could get into a discussion about social norms, trying to project an image and how that shapes who does what after dark but I'll save that for a cracky night the next time I see you at Vinyl ..;)...

I know- compared to other cities I've partied in, NY is so much more diversified, but when you compare the present day party-atmosphere to the roots of our clubbing history... very sad. Ah well... we just have to do our part to reprazent... ;)

Originally posted by entheogen808

derrr...there's beautiful women in switzerland?

is this a newsflash? the guys are just as good looking.

beautiful people: yes

but they are veryyyyyyyyyyyy boring, even one of my good friends here, who is a gorgeous swiss guy, is as boring as watching paint dry....